Kendo UI for Angular Chip Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Chip allows users to enter information, make selections, filter content, or trigger actions.
The following example demonstrates the Chip in action.
- Content—You can specify the content of the Chip by passing a string or using custom configuration options.
- Customization—You can add a Select or Remove custom icon to the Chip as well as display avatars in it.
- Appearance—The Chip delivers ready-to-use, predefined sets of styling options.
- Types—The Chip provides color-coded types for indicating a successful operation or an error message.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Buttons provide globalization options.