Kendo UI for Angular Chip Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Chip allows users to enter information, make selections, filter content, or trigger actions.
The Chip represents a complex piece of information in a compact form&mdah;for example, an entity that can be a person, a place, or a thing. The component can be clicked or removed and supports various styling options. The Chip is commonly used in email templates where each chip is a single person.
The following example demonstrates the Chip in action.
- Content—You can specify the content of the Chip by passing a string or using custom configuration options.
- Sets of Chip for different use cases—Depending on your requirements, you can implement different sets of Chips for displaying complex information in a compact form such as filters for a collection, multiple chips with multiple selection options, text entries that can be dynamically added or removed by the user, and more.
- Customization—You can add a Select or Remove custom icon to the Chip as well as display avatars in it.
- Appearance—The Chip delivers ready-to-use, predefined sets of styling options.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Buttons provide globalization options.