Kendo UI for Angular Button Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Button is an Angular component which performs any action attached to it and triggers a corresponding event when users click it.
To communicate its purpose with the users, the Button shows a piece of information by displaying text, icon and text, or icon only. The Button provides configuration properties and predefined sets of styling options for enhancing its appearance.
The following example demonstrates the Button in action.
- Disabled Button—You can use the configuration options of the Button to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Icon Button—The Button enables you to display various types of icons including the built-in Kendo UI icons as well as FontAwesome and image icons.
- Toggleable Button—By using the toggleable feature, you can also show that a Button is inactive.
- Appearance—The Button delivers ready-to-use, predefined sets of styling options.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Buttons provide globalization options.
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the Button, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
- Button Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Buttons
- Button API Documentation
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Button Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base