Kendo UI for Angular Button Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Button is an Angular directive which performs any action attached to it and triggers a corresponding event when users click it.
To communicate its purpose with the users, the Button shows a piece of information by displaying text, icon and text, or icon only. The Button provides configuration properties and predefined sets of styling options for enhancing its appearance.
The following example demonstrates the Button in action.
- Disabled Button—You can use the configuration options of the Button to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Icon Button—The Button enables you to display various types of icons including the built-in Kendo UI icons as well as FontAwesome and image icons.
- Primary Button—Rendering the Button as primary draws the focus of the users to a specific action on the page.
- Toggleable Button—By using the toggleable feature, you can also show that a Button is inactive.
- Appearance—The Button delivers ready-to-use, predefined sets of styling options.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Buttons provide globalization options.