Kendo UI for Angular Barcode Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Barcode renders a variety of one-dimensional (1D) industry barcodes.
The following example demonstrates the Barcode in action.
- Barcode types—You can use an extensive set of encoding schemes (symbologies) that are supported by the Barcode.
- Configuration options—The Barcode provides fine-grained control over its behavior and appearance.
- Rendering modes—You can also display the Barcode in a Canvas (bitmap) or an SVG (vector graphics) format.
- Export options—The Barcode enables you to export its contents to an Image (PNG), PDF, and SVG format.
- Validating values—The Barcode ships with a custom validator that can be used to check if a value is allowed for a given symbology.