Angular Typography Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Typography directive allows you to improve the appearance of any UI element by using the available Kendo UI theme classes.
The provided functionality is suitable for users who want to unify the appearance of identical UI elements or to benefit from the built-in Kendo UI theme CSS classes.
The following example demonstrates the Kendo UI for Angular Typography directive in action.
The Kendo UI for Angular Typography directive delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests ongoing efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Typography directive as well as develop new features to it.
The Typography delivers default appearance classes for HTML elements. That allows you to set an element variant, configure the font size and weight, and the alignment and transformation of text, as well as change the theme color and control the margin. Read more about the options of the Typography...
The Kendo UI for Angular Typography is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular Typography, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.