Kendo UI for Angular Menu Overview
The Menu displays a hierarchical list of items.
The following example demonstrates the Menu in action.
- Data binding—The Menu provides configuration options for binding it to an array of objects.
- Items—You can instantiate the Menu items by initializing them as item components and then use their corresponding properties.
- Vertical Menu—You can use the configuration option of the Menu and render it vertically.
- Opening and closing—You can change the opening and closing behavior of the Menu by configuring the hover delay and open the component on click.
- Templates—You can customize the items and the item content of the Menu by using templates.
- Routing—The Menu can utilize the Angular Router in this way enabling you to use it as a navigational component.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Menus provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Menu is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The Menu supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.