Angular Gauges Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Gauges provide a set of Angular components for building common gauge types.
The Gauges are built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get high-performance gauge controls which integrate tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
The following example demonstrates all available Kendo UI for Angular Gauges components in action.
Each Kendo UI for Angular Gauges component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Gauges library as well as develop new features and controls to it.
All Gauges components provide configuration options for customizing their scales and allow you, for example, to change the appearance of their labels and ticks, set their ranges, and more. Read more about the scale options of the ArcGauge...
The Gauges provide a set of built-in options for Image, PDF, and SVG export resulting in Base64-encoded files which can be sent to a service or saved on the client. Read more about the export options of the ArcGauge...
The color and style of the Gauges are normally picked up by the current Kendo UI theme, but each aspect of the Gauges can be customized by theme variables or configuration options. Kendo UI for Angular delivers a set of popular themes including Bootstrap and Material, all of which can be easily customized with the Progress ThemeBuilder online utility. Read more about the appearance of the Gauges...
The Kendo UI for Angular Gauges support globalization to ensure that each Gauges component can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Gauges support rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about Gauges globalization...
The Kendo UI for Angular Gauges are part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Gauges, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.