Angular Buttons Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Buttons provide a clickable UI functionality which can be set to display arbitrary content.
They include a variety of button types and styles that have extensive configuration options. This flexibility allows you to quickly and easily create the exact button you need to fit your specific requirements for functionality and appearance.
The Buttons are built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get high-performance button controls which integrate tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
The following example demonstrates all available Kendo UI for Angular Buttons components in action.
Each Kendo UI for Angular Buttons component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Buttons library as well as develop new features and controls to it.
You can choose to render the Buttons in their disabled state so that, if need be present, users will not be able to interact with them. Read more about the Disabled Button...
All Buttons components provide configuration options that enable the easy rendering of icon, icon-and-text, or text-only buttons. What's more, you can not only use any icon from the rich collection of built-in Kendo UI icons, but also FontAwesome or image icons. Read more about the Icon Button...
The color and style of the Buttons are normally picked up by the current Kendo UI theme, but each aspect of the Buttons can be customized by theme variables or configuration options. Kendo UI for Angular delivers a set of popular themes including Bootstrap and Material, all of which can be easily customized with the Progress ThemeBuilder online utility. Read more about the appearance of the Button...
The Kendo UI for Angular Buttons support globalization to ensure that each Buttons component can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Buttons support rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about Buttons globalization...
The Kendo UI for Angular Buttons are part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Buttons, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.