Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
7 answers
838 views

Hi,

I've been struggling a bit with the radgridview since the Itemssource can be updated somewhere else, but the thing is, it's the full collection that gets updated, and when this happens, the entire sorting/filter is lost.

I assume I have to make sure that only one specific item in the collection gets modified, but not quite sure what the best approach is here, since the collection is filled with Telerik DataAccess entities and if I'm not wrong there is not Inotifyproperty on the entities.

Heiko
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Feb 2016
4 answers
159 views

I'm using a RadToolBar in an Excel task pane. When the task pane is sized to move controls to the overflow, the overflow button will enable but clicking the overflow button will not display the controls. I've further narrowed the problem to when the WPF user control is converted to an INativeControlHandle and back before adding it to the task pane.

 

I've built a sample project to demonstrate the problem. The sample also includes a regular WPF ToolBar which does not have the same problem. (remove the .jpg extension from the .zip file)

 

Note that the same code hosted in a Word addin will function correctly as will a generic WinForms application.

 

Any advice would be appreciated.

klac
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Feb 2016
3 answers
489 views
Hi Forum,

I'm trying to trying to open Excel and populate the worksheet with data without actually saving a *.xlsx a file first from WPF.  When the user clicks on save within Excel, he/she should be prompted with file location selection prompt as no file exists.

The closest example I've found so far is Telerik's xlsxformatprovider, which is not exactly what i'm looking for.
http://www.telerik.com/help/wpf/radspreadsheet-model-import-export-xlsxformatprovider-wpf.html

Does anyone know how to do this?


Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Feb 2016
2 answers
218 views

Hello everyone!

Is there a way to scroll to active cell in UI from codebehind? My spreadsheet contains big amount of data and needs some sort of navigation.

Soulstorm
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Feb 2016
1 answer
153 views
I have added a button to some cell edit template. When I click on it, I open a file dialog to select some file. However, as soon as I click on the button, the edit mode is left. How can I stay in the edit mode?
Alexander
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Feb 2016
1 answer
190 views
How to change the background color of the RadRibbonTab (Not the background of the title bar but only the selected tab background).
Evgenia
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Feb 2016
1 answer
368 views

I have to react to a key-down-event in a datacell of a GridView. So in XAML I have defined the following:


<telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Bezeichnung" DataMemberBinding="{Binding Bezeichnung}">
   <i:Interaction.Triggers>
      <i:EventTrigger EventName="KeyDown">
         <GalaSoft_MvvmLight_Command:EventToCommand Command="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource FindAncestor, AncestorType={x:Type ListBox}}, Path=DataContext.OpenNachschlagText}" />
      </i:EventTrigger>
   </i:Interaction.Triggers>
</telerik:GridViewDataColumn>

 

With this snippet of code there are no errors in the output-console (no "DataContext.OpenNachschlagText not found" or so). But my ICommand (RelayCommand in my case) is not called when I press a key on the keyboard.

What is wrong or better: how can I react on a key, for example the F5 key?

Thanks in advance

Marcus

Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Feb 2016
6 answers
177 views

Hello,

 When I update a named range programmatically I am forced to remove the name and re-add it with the updated value. This is fine as a workaround but any cells that referred to the name can have strange visuals depending on the new value. For example, I have a named range 'Test' in which RefersTo ​is '=1'. I set A1 to be =Test and it displays 1 as expected. If I remove the name and re-add a new name 'Test' with RefersTo '=1000', A1 will extend into the neighboring cell.

Svetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Feb 2016
3 answers
239 views

Hi,

Do you have a roadmap for the 3D support with the RadMap Control ? And for 2016, what is the next features for the RadMap, full support Geojson ?

Others providers has this option:

Thank you

Petar Mladenov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Feb 2016
5 answers
221 views
Hi,

We are still using .net version 3.5 and I need to use a RichTextBox that supports the spell checker for this version.  Since I have purchased my license recently, I do not see that version in the current downloads.  Is there a way for me to obtain a version that will work in 3.5?

Thanks in advance,
Laura
Tanya
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?