Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
1 answer
95 views

hello,when I load diagram use code like this:

                    StreamReader streamReader = new StreamReader(diagramXmlFile);
                    string data = streamReader.ReadToEnd();
                    streamReader.Close();
                    this.ProjectImageDiagram.Load(data);

                    RadDocumentPane diagramPane = new RadDocumentPane();
                    DataTemplate doctabTemplate = (DataTemplate)CRWindow.TryFindResource("doctab");
                    StackPanel docTab = (StackPanel)doctabTemplate.LoadContent();
                   diagramPane.Header = docTab;
                   UserControl diagramUserControl = new UserControl(diagram, true);
                   diagramPane.Content = diagramUserControl;

And I add diagramPane to RadDocking-DocumentHost-RadSplitContainer-RadPaneGroup, but when I run the program and open this pane, I find that the diagram is zoom in first, and then zoom out to fit the window,why?   Hope to answer, Thanks !

Peshito
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2016
1 answer
110 views

Hi,

We are using custom page presenters (from FixedDocumentPresenterBase),

We have updated the telerik dlls to the last version (2016.2.613) since then we are unable to see our pdfs correctly using the pdfviewer with our custom presenters.

Only the first page is displayed, the other ones are all blank.

Works fine with the default page presenter.

I think that it could be related to a new page caching optimization that has been implemented.

Is there a way to be able to use it in our custom page presenters or maybe a way to disable it ?

Regards,

 

Mihail
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2016
1 answer
1.1K+ views

Hello,

I would like to know how to change the RadDesktopAlert appearance so that it will have rounded corners.

Masha
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2016
2 answers
156 views

If I import an existing xlsx-file (Excel 2013) with a special Formatting and export it afterwards, the formatting is destroyed.

The file has its rows colored in different kinds of grey. After processing it, the colors are from dark blue to dark green. Seems like this depends on the brightness of the grey color of the original file.

If I use a standard Excel-Formatting, it is removed while processing.

What can be the reason for this behaviour?

Nikolay Demirev
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2016
21 answers
591 views
Hi. I am having some difficulties using the RadToolBar.
The following code (utilizing the standard toolbar) works just fine:
<ToolBarTray DockPanel.Dock="Top" 
             IsLocked="False"> 
     <ToolBar BandIndex="0" 
              ToolBarTray.IsLocked="False"> 
          <Button Click="Button_Click">foo</Button> 
     </ToolBar> 
     <ToolBar BandIndex="0" 
              ToolBarTray.IsLocked="False"> 
          <Button Command="ApplicationCommands.Cut" 
                  Content="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self}, Path=Command.Text}" 
                  HorizontalAlignment="Center" 
                  VerticalAlignment="Center" /> 
          <Button Command="ApplicationCommands.Copy" 
                  Content="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self}, Path=Command.Text}" 
                  HorizontalAlignment="Center" 
                  VerticalAlignment="Center" /> 
          <Button Command="ApplicationCommands.Paste" 
                  Content="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self}, Path=Command.Text}" 
                  HorizontalAlignment="Center" 
                  VerticalAlignment="Center" /> 
     </ToolBar> 
</ToolBarTray> 
i.e. Commands are active when inside a TextBox otherweise not and the two Toolbars are repositionable inside the ToolBarTray.

However, when I switch to RadToolBar....
<telerik:RadToolBarTray DockPanel.Dock="Top" 
                        IsLocked="False"> 
     <telerik:RadToolBar BandIndex="0" 
                         telerik:RadToolBarTray.IsLocked="False"> 
          <Button Click="Button_Click">foo</Button> 
     </telerik:RadToolBar> 
     <telerik:RadToolBar BandIndex="0" 
                         telerik:RadToolBarTray.IsLocked="False"> 
          <Button Command="ApplicationCommands.Cut" 
                  Content="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self}, Path=Command.Text}" 
                  HorizontalAlignment="Center" 
                  VerticalAlignment="Center" /> 
          <Button Command="ApplicationCommands.Copy" 
                  Content="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self}, Path=Command.Text}" 
                  HorizontalAlignment="Center" 
                  VerticalAlignment="Center" /> 
          <Button Command="ApplicationCommands.Paste" 
                  Content="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self}, Path=Command.Text}" 
                  HorizontalAlignment="Center" 
                  VerticalAlignment="Center" /> 
     </telerik:RadToolBar> 
</telerik:RadToolBarTray> 
The Commands are Disabled and do not enable and the ToolBars are not repositionable inside the ToolBarTray.

Have I misread the Documentation on RadToolBar ?

Yours, Nils
Petar Mladenov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2016
2 answers
353 views

Hi,

I'm trying to create a telerik rad menu with all the items with icons. The xaml code I´m using is:

 

01.<UserControl.Resources>
02.        <ResourceDictionary>
03.            <ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>
04.                <ResourceDictionary Source="pack://application:,,,/Resources;component/Themes/Generic.xaml"/>
05.            </ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>
06.             
07. 
08. 
09.            <Style x:Key="MultiColumnMenuItemStyle" TargetType="telerik:RadMenuGroupItem">
10.                <Setter Property="ItemsPanel">
11.                    <Setter.Value>
12.                        <ItemsPanelTemplate>
13.                             
14.                            <telerik:RadWrapPanel Orientation="Vertical" MaxHeight="300" />
15.                        </ItemsPanelTemplate>
16.                    </Setter.Value>
17.                </Setter>               
18.            </Style>
19.             
20. 
21.            <HierarchicalDataTemplate x:Key="MenuItemTemplate" ItemsSource="{Binding Items}">               
22.                <TextBlock Text="{Binding Text}" />
23.                <HierarchicalDataTemplate.ItemContainerStyle>
24.                    <Style TargetType="telerik:RadMenuItem">
25.                        <Setter Property="IconTemplate">
26.                            <Setter.Value>
27.                                <DataTemplate>
28.                                    <Image Source="{Binding}"
29.                                       MaxWidth="16"
30.                                       MaxHeight="16"
31.                                       MinWidth="16"
32.                                       MinHeight="16"
33.                                       Stretch="Fill"
34.                                       Opacity="0.8"
35.                                       HorizontalAlignment="Center"
36.                                       Margin="0 0 5 0" />
37.                                </DataTemplate>
38.                            </Setter.Value>
39.                        </Setter>
40.                        <Setter Property="Icon"  Value="{StaticResource Icon48MultiFolder}"></Setter>
41.                    </Style>
42.                </HierarchicalDataTemplate.ItemContainerStyle>
43.            </HierarchicalDataTemplate>
44.        </ResourceDictionary>
45.    </UserControl.Resources>
46.    <Grid>
47.        <telerik:RadMenu            
48.            VerticalAlignment="Top"
49.            telerik:StyleManager.Theme="Windows8Touch">
50.             
51.             
52.            <telerik:RadMenuItem ItemContainerStyle="{StaticResource MultiColumnMenuItemStyle}" >
53.                <telerik:RadMenuItem.Icon>
54.                    <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
55.                        <Image Source="{StaticResource Icon48Menu}" Opacity="0.8" Stretch="None"  />
56.                    </StackPanel>
57.                </telerik:RadMenuItem.Icon>
58.                 
59.                <telerik:RadMenuGroupItem ItemsSource="{Binding Items}"
60.                                          ItemTemplate="{StaticResource MenuItemTemplate}">
61.                     
62.                </telerik:RadMenuGroupItem>
63.            </telerik:RadMenuItem>
64.</telerik:RadMenu>
65.    </Grid>
66.</UserControl>

But in the menu result, the first level has not any icons. (You can see the image attached)

Any idea?

 

Nasko
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2016
2 answers
344 views
Is there a way to make the toolbar overflow area horizontal?

Currently it seems to display elements vertically and that not what I desire considering the fact that I'm customizing the layout of the toolbar controls.

Preferably the overflow orientation should match that of the toolbar.
Greg
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Aug 2016
1 answer
67 views

Hi,

I have been unable to right align the contents of a merged cell in my RadGridView using the VS2013 dark theme.

With a little digging following the default cell template, it doesn't have the horizontal alignment bound.

I have therefor altered the control templates ContentControl as follows to fix the problem.

<ContentControl x:Name="PART_ContentPresenter"
   IsTabStop="{TemplateBinding IsTabStop}"
   Margin="{TemplateBinding Padding}"
   Foreground="{TemplateBinding Foreground}"
   Content="{TemplateBinding Content}"
   ContentTemplate="{TemplateBinding ContentTemplate}"
   VerticalAlignment="{TemplateBinding VerticalContentAlignment}"
   VerticalContentAlignment="Stretch"
   <!-- Added below-->
   HorizontalAlignment="{TemplateBinding HorizontalAlignment}"
   <!-- Added above-->
   HorizontalContentAlignment="{TemplateBinding HorizontalContentAlignment}"/>

I am not sure whether this needs updating in the default theme Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.xaml but it would seem to make sense to me.

Regards,

Shaun Criten

 

 

Yoan
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2016
1 answer
342 views

How I can export a table to a specific Excel sheet ?

 

<p>string file = this.radGridView.ToExcelML(objects, true);</p><p>File.WriteAllText("F:\\test.xls", file);</p>

 

The export works correctly. But I generates a file in a default sheet "WorkSheet" I would like to indicate the name of the sheet in the export.

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2016
1 answer
347 views

Hello,

  I try to set a dependency property in a gridviews custom column, based on GridViewBoundColumnBase, with binding to another field of my datasource. The problem is, that then the Int32 dependency property always is set with the int default value of 0 and not the actual value in my data. If I also show this field as additional column, I can see, that it is filled correct in the datasource.

When I set the dependency property with a fixed value (e.G. 2), this value is properly transferred to the custom column implementation. When I try binding, nothing is set in the custom column implementation. I also tried a nullable type for my property, than always the null value is set, if I try binding.

After intense internet research, studding examples and other people problems and resolutions, my implementation should work, but unfortunately it don't.

Here my code:

01.public class ActualValueInputColumn : GridViewBoundColumnBase
02.{
03.  public Int32 TestStepType
04.  {
05.    get { return (Int32) GetValue (TestStepTypeProperty); }
06.    set { SetValue (TestStepTypeProperty, value); }
07.  }
08.
09.  public static readonly DependencyProperty TestStepTypeProperty =
10.        DependencyProperty.Register ("TestStepType", typeof (Int32), typeof (ActualValueInputColumn), new PropertyMetadata (null));
11.
12.  public override FrameworkElement CreateCellEditElement (GridViewCell cell, object dataItem)
13.  {
14.    FrameworkElement picker = null;
15.    if (TestStepType == 0)
16.    {
17.      RadMaskedNumericInput numberPicker = new RadMaskedNumericInput ();
18.      numberPicker.SetBinding (RadMaskedNumericInput.ValueProperty, this.CreateValueBinding ());
19.      picker = numberPicker;
20.    }
21....
22.    else if (TestStepType == 2)
23.    {
24.      RadMaskedTextInput textPicker = new RadMaskedTextInput ();
25.      textPicker.SetBinding (RadMaskedTextInput.ValueProperty, this.CreateValueBinding ());
26.      picker = textPicker;
27.    }
28.
29.    return picker;
30.  }
31.
32.  public override object GetNewValueFromEditor (object editor)
33.  {
34.    ...
35.  }
36.
37.  private Binding CreateValueBinding ()
38.  {
39.    Binding valueBinding = new Binding ();
40.    valueBinding.Mode = BindingMode.TwoWay;
41.    valueBinding.NotifyOnValidationError = true;
42.    valueBinding.ValidatesOnExceptions = true;
43.    valueBinding.UpdateSourceTrigger = UpdateSourceTrigger.Explicit;
44.    valueBinding.Path = new PropertyPath (this.DataMemberBinding.Path.Path);
45.
46.    return valueBinding;
47.  }
48.}

And by XAML (shortened):

 

01.<telerik:RadGridView x:Name="RadGridView1"
02.   telerik:StyleManager.Theme="Windows8Touch"
03.   ItemsSource="{Binding MeasuringMachineValues}"
04.   AutoGenerateColumns="False"
05.   ShowGroupPanel="False"
06.   IsFilteringAllowed="False"
07.   FontSize="18"
08.   CanUserDeleteRows="False"
09.   CanUserInsertRows="False">
10.  <telerik:RadGridView.Columns>
11.    <telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="TestStepType"
12.             DataMemberBinding="{Binding TestStepType}"
13.             IsReadOnly="True"
14.    <qw:ActualValueInputColumn Header="Actual Value custom column"
15.             DataMemberBinding="{Binding ActualValueAsString, Mode=TwoWay}"
16.             TestStepType="{Binding TestStepType}"/>
17.    <telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Actual value standard"
18.             DataMemberBinding="{Binding ActualValueAsString}" />
19.  </telerik:RadGridView.Columns>
20.</telerik:RadGridView>

 

 

Please can anybody tell me, what is wrong with my implementation or even give me a hint, how to debug this binding to get a clue, where the problem is?

 

Greetings

  Thomas

Yoan
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Aug 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?