Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
5 answers
91 views
Hi,

We are extensively using RadGridView and often face a problem that gridview columns get squeezed and only restore while the view is refreshed.

any ideas?
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2011
7 answers
1.0K+ views
Hi,
how can i check if user double clicked on row? Because now double click works on everything, so if someone scroll the grid and double click on the row the event is fired, same when user double click on header column etc. I need to fire double click only on row. Also how can i make double click work only on left button? i checked in MouseButtonEventArgs e, i can see if it was left but i see only last click so i dont know if the first click was with right button or not.
Maya
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2011
0 answers
90 views
Hi Telerik,
My ScheduleView binds AppointmentsSouce to a VM like
        public ObservableCollection<Appointment> Appointments
        {
            get
            {
                return _appointments;
            }
            set
            {
                _appointments = value;
            }
        }
When creating an appointment by dragging item from other control like ListView, the binding won't fire in the VM, however when I checked the appointments collection in runtime, it was added correctly. My question is how can I track this event (not in code behind) in VM when an appointment item is added to ScheduleView?

Thanks.
Cheau
Cheau-Long
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 17 May 2011
4 answers
161 views
Hi,

I downloaded the latest internal build
RadControls_for_WPF_40_2011_1_0510_DEV_hotfix.zip

and the last item in my treelistview is not showing
I noticed this when I was trying to insert items in my collection

switched back to the 2011q1 and its fine
but I still need the performance improvement and filter fixes from the internal build

Cheers
Yordanka
Telerik team
 answered on 16 May 2011
6 answers
196 views
Hi

I don't see anything in the release notes for v. 2011.1.315 about an updated docking system that fixes the many performance issues that so many of us are facing? Has this not been fixed? 

Tom Davies
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 May 2011
1 answer
975 views
Hi,

I using with RadWindow of telerik.
and thv window don't show on the TaskBar, what I need to do? thank rachel  
Konstantina
Telerik team
 answered on 16 May 2011
4 answers
147 views
Hi
I am using a WPF Telerik Gridview control and one of the columns is a GridviewCombobox
Is it possible to have it so that each row in the data grid can have a Combobox with its own data source values?
E.g. Row 1 will have a combo box containing list of Countries and Row 2 will have a combobox containing list of Continents?
Not related in any way.

Thanks.

Apoorva
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 May 2011
3 answers
231 views
This question is simple (i hope). How to change GridView style WITHOUT Blend? I have my own style to gridview and i want to apply him to radgridview - question how do this in VS 2010? I read much topics and always you say "do this in Blend"...
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 16 May 2011
2 answers
133 views
HI may I ask how do I bind Igrouping value to Radgridview

thanks


code

IQueryable<IGrouping<int, Info>> Infos = new  IQueryable<IGrouping<int,info>>();
george
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 May 2011
6 answers
352 views
Hi there,

My objective is trying to add new record to gridview via radgridview footer (  GridViewDataColumn.Footer  and GridViewComboBoxColumn.Footer ) by added Textbox , Datepicker , Combobox to those columns footer.

How to get input values from those footer to use in code behind ?

give me some advice please ...

ps.my constraint are GridView.IsReadOnly = true , ShowInsertRow = false

looking for your response

Regards,
SweNz
Viki
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 May 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?