Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
5 answers
418 views

Hello.

 

First of all, please check the image.

My question is this.

1. The textbox in the splitbutton has no function. Can the ColorPicker be displayed in the same way as the arrow function?

    Arrow button down when clicking text box.

 

 

2. Can I change the location of Themes colors and Standard Colors?

     MainPalette and StandardPalette properties exist, but cannot be reversed.

 

 

 

Is there a solution?

Thanks.

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2021
7 answers
590 views

Hello

I created the Editor after watching the demo.

When an error occurs, clicking the button first opens the Editor window, but an error occurs.

-------This Error-------------

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: ''Cannot set unknown member 'System.Windows.Controls.TextBox.IsReadOnly'.'

Line number '1301' and line position '21'.'

------------------------

There is no content of Editor Xaml. 

There is no error when creating an instance. Error appears when using ShowDialog!

 

 

var window = new EditorView(); // Pass

window.showdialog(); // <<  Error

 

    <Window.Resources>
        <ResourceDictionary>
            <ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>
                <ResourceDictionary Source="pack://application:,,,/KickOff;component/Resources/NoXaml/NoXamlTemplate.xaml" />
            </ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>
        </ResourceDictionary>
    </Window.Resources>
 
    <Grid>
        <telerik:RadColorEditor x:Name="radColorEditor" />
        <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" HorizontalAlignment="Right"
                    Height="32" Margin="0 0 11 11">
            <Button Content="OK" Width="60" Margin="0 0 10 0"
                    Click="OnClickOkCommand"  => Using DialogResult = true, Close()
                    />
            <Button Content="Cancel"  Width="60"
                    Click="OnClickCancelCommand"  => Using DialogResult = false, Close()
                    />
        </StackPanel>
    </Grid>

 

I used telerik noxaml version 2021_1_308, office 2019 themes.

refer : telerik controls, controls.input 

themes.implicit wpf40 office2019 : system.windows.xaml, telerik.controls.xaml, telerik.controls.input.xaml

 

Thanks.

Vicky
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2021
2 answers
179 views

In my WPF application, I'm using Office theme (2016 or 2019). It causes that some of controls I'm using has an odd style. For example,  Xceed DoubleUpDown/IntegerUpDown etc. has an additional internal border. I'd like to avoid overriding the entire control template.

 

How to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Lukasz
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 07 Apr 2021
2 answers
206 views
public class BaseType
{
      public int Id { get; set; }
}
  
public class ChildType1 : BaseType
{
      public string Name1 { get; set; }
}
  
public class ChildType2 : BaseType
{
      public string Name2 { get; set; }
}
  
// View model
  
public class WindowViewModel : ViewModelBase
{
     public ObservableCollection<BaseType> Items { get; }
}

I have a problem with binding to ItemSource from ViewModel with ObservableCollection. It's a generic collection of base type e.g. BaseType. Moreover I have a few child classes inherited from BaseType. They contain loads of additional properties of simple types such like double, int, string. For each child type I have another DataTemplate with different column definitions. When I'm opening the window, System.ArgumentException is throwing from Telerik with message "Property with name XXX cannot be fround on type BaseType". Due to this problem, GridView's performance is unacceptable (in release mode either).

How to solve that problem?
Thanks for help!

Lukasz
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 07 Apr 2021
3 answers
198 views

Hello.

I have previously posted a post.Please refer to the link.

SpreadSheet Cell changed event infinite loop.

Spreadsheet: InvalidOperationException is thrown when attaching to CellPropertyChanged event and trying to modify the cell

 

I tested it after seeing it was updated and built today.

But I don't know what has changed.

Still, errors and infinite loops appear. (System.StackOverflowException: ''System.StackOverflowException' )

 

Thanks.

Psyduck
Top achievements
Rank 5
Bronze
Bronze
Bronze
 answered on 07 Apr 2021
2 answers
214 views

Is there any way to assign a callout to (say) the Open Image Button of the RadImageEditorUI?

I can't seem to find any way to get a reference to a button within the RadImageEditorUI control so I can assign it to a callout.

Thanks

Richard
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
 answered on 06 Apr 2021
3 answers
349 views
Hello every body,

I am currently trying to custumize the RadSpreadsheet. My purpose is to redirect the shortcut  â€žCtrl+S“  to my own custum command.
I tried this

<telerik:RadSpreadsheet x:Name="radSpreadsheet" >
            <telerik:RadSpreadsheet.InputBindings>
                <KeyBinding Gesture="Ctrl+S" Command="{Binding myCommand}"/>
            </telerik:RadSpreadsheet.InputBindings>
          ……
</telerik:RadSpreadsheet>

But I am still getting the default command. Is there any way to achieve what I want?
Just to make it clear. I did the same thing with RadRichTextBox

<telerik:RadRichTextBox x:Name="radRichTextBox" >
                    <telerik:RadRichTextBox.InputBindings>
                        <KeyBinding Gesture="Ctrl+S" Command="{Binding SaveFileCommand}" />
                    </telerik:RadRichTextBox.InputBindings>
                </telerik:RadRichTextBox>
</telerik:RadRichTextBox x:Name="radRichTextBox" >

it works well.

Please help.

Best regards
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Apr 2021
1 answer
214 views

I am calling RadWindow's Alert in the following code.

Even though it transfers control to the main window of the program, it disappears if you do not click the OK button after showing it for a while.

And I can't click the confirmation button anymore.

 

call.cs

AlertWindow.Alert(ret.Error.UserMessage);

 

alertWindow.cs

public class AlertWindow
    {
    public static void Alert(string msg, string header=null, ILog log = null, ContentControl contentControl=null)
        {
            if (header == null)
                header = "title";
            if (contentControl == null)
                contentControl = Application.Current.Windows.Cast<Window>().FirstOrDefault(win => win.Topmost);
 
            Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadWindow.Alert(new Telerik.Windows.Controls.DialogParameters
            {
                Content = msg,
                Header = header,
                OkButtonContent = MulBangUl.Resources.Localization.CommonResources.CmdConfirm,
                Owner = contentControl
            });
 
            if (log != null)
                log.Info(msg);
        }

}


Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Apr 2021
3 answers
452 views

I need coordinates where exactly I clicked the mouse on the loaded image in WPF RadImageEditor (not the coordinator of the editor but the image). Any ideas how to achieve this goal?

Andrzej

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Apr 2021
1 answer
222 views
How can I show all grid lines *and* always show the plot area border? For example, if my axis ranges from 5 to 35, the grid line at 35 overwrites the plot area border and border will not be shown. If set the gridlines to Inner, then sometimes the first and last grid lines will not show, depending on the axis range (obviously). Equally unfortunate is that if one set is set to Inner and one to All, the grid lines will be drawn on top of the border leading to gray pixels at the intersection (screenshot). Ideally, this could all be solved if the border was just drawn after the grid lines. Is that possible?
Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Apr 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?