Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
3 answers
158 views
Hello,
I am attempting to use a RadVerticalBulletGraph but there is a problem with the QualitativeRange object.I am attempting to implement a BulletGraph in an MVVM pattern such that the ViewModel only needs to provide the Value while the Brush is specified within the XAML (via styling). So my requiements are:

1. QualitativeRange Brush defined in XAML
2. QualitativeRange Value bound to a property on the ViewModel

Unfortunately this appears to be impossible. All working examples I've been able to find either create the QualitativeRange objects in code behind (unacceptable due to the color being defined in code) or have the value and brush hard coded (also unacceptable due to the binding requirement).

If anyone is able to provide an example that meets my two requirements I would be extremely grateful to see it. Thanks,
Jason
Jason
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 May 2012
4 answers
305 views
Hi,

We are using the RadCarousel in our project and have the requirement to display the ControlTemplate into the Ellipse shape.
Please refer the attached screenshot for better understanding.

I need to know is it possible to do in Ellipse form? If so, please provide me the way to do that and will be appreciated if you could provide me the sample application which has the solution.

Thanks,
Maya
Telerik team
 answered on 23 May 2012
0 answers
78 views
Hello,
I want to disable the animation which shows up when I'm changing dayView (DayViewDefinition) to weekView (WeekViewDefinition).
I tried to disable the animation with Animation.AnimationManager.SetIsAnimationEnabled(this.myScheduleViewUI, false); => does not work.
(I'm using a normal WPF-window)

How can I disable the animation?
Is there even a way to disable the animation?


KR
M
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 23 May 2012
7 answers
239 views
I'm testing your new diagram component. Keep up the good work !
This being said, I noticed that an exception raised (InvalidOperationException:"Cannot modify the Items collection when GraphSource is set.") is  when I edit my diagram ( copy/paste...) if GrapSource is bound to a datasource.

Do you plan to support this scenario ? It would be very useful.

Rgds,
Robert
Miro Miroslavov
Telerik team
 answered on 23 May 2012
3 answers
82 views
Hi,

I have a problem with tiles maximizing as a result from the following steps:
  1. Start in restored state.
  2. User drags a tile from one position to another.
  3. User clicks on the white space within the tile that was dragged.
  4. Tile maximizes.

Is there a way to force the tiles to ONLY maximize when the tile header is clicked?

Thanks
Tracy

Here is my xaml for reference:

<telerik:RadTileView x:Name="ChartTiles"
                                Background="Transparent"
                                TileStateChangeTrigger="SingleClick"
                                telerik:StyleManager.Theme="Office_Blue"
                                ColumnWidth="Auto"
                                RowHeight="Auto"
                                MinimizedColumnWidth="300"
                                MinimizedRowHeight="300"
                                PreservePositionWhenMaximized="true"
                                IsItemsSizeInPercentages="True"
                                ItemsSource="{Binding Charts}"
                                telerik:TileViewPanel.IsColumnsShrinkEnabled="True"
                                telerik:TileViewPanel.IsRowsShrinkEnabled="True"
                                telerik:TileViewPanel.IsSizeBoundToPosition="True"
                                >
 
    <telerik:RadTileView.ItemTemplate>
        <DataTemplate>
            <TextBlock Text="{Binding Name}" Style="{StaticResource tileItemStyle}"/>
        </DataTemplate>
    </telerik:RadTileView.ItemTemplate>
 
    <telerik:RadTileView.ItemContainerStyle>
        <Style TargetType="telerik:RadTileViewItem">
            <Setter Property="RestoredHeight" Value="{Binding TileRestoredHeight, Mode=TwoWay}" />
            <Setter Property="RestoredWidth" Value="{Binding TileRestoredWidth, Mode=TwoWay}" />
            <Setter Property="MinimizedHeight" Value="{Binding TileMinimizedHeight, Mode=TwoWay}" />
            <Setter Property="Position" Value="{Binding TilePosition, Mode=TwoWay}" />
            <Setter Property="TileState" Value="{Binding TileState, Mode=TwoWay}" />
            <Setter Property="Background" Value="Transparent" />
        </Style>
    </telerik:RadTileView.ItemContainerStyle>
 
    <telerik:RadTileView.ContentTemplate>
        <DataTemplate>
            <Grid x:Name="ChartTileGrid" Background="Transparent"
                  Height="{Binding Path=ActualHeight, RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}}" >
                <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                    <RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>
                    <RowDefinition />
                </Grid.RowDefinitions>
 
                <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                    <ColumnDefinition />
                    <ColumnDefinition />
                </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
 
                <StackPanel Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="1" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Top"
                            Orientation="Horizontal" Height="30"
                            Visibility="{Binding PieBarChartSwitchVisibility}">
                    <RadioButton Content="Pie Chart" IsChecked="{Binding Path=IsPieChartActive}" Margin="0,5,0,5"/>
                    <RadioButton Content="Bar Chart" IsChecked="{Binding Path=IsBarChartActive}" Margin="5"/>
                </StackPanel>
 
                <ecaCharting:PieChartControl Grid.Row="1" Grid.ColumnSpan="2"
                                             Height="{Binding ElementName=ChartTileGrid, Path=ActualHeight}"
                                             Width="{Binding ElementName=ChartTileGrid, Path=ActualWidth}"
                                             Visibility="{Binding Path=PieChartVisibility, TargetNullValue=Collapsed, FallbackValue=Collapsed}"                                                
                                             />
 
                <ecaCharting:BarChartControl Grid.Row="1" Grid.ColumnSpan="2"
                                        Visibility="{Binding Path=BarChartVisibility, TargetNullValue=Collapsed, FallbackValue=Collapsed}"
                                        />
 
            </Grid>
 
        </DataTemplate>
    </telerik:RadTileView.ContentTemplate>
 
</telerik:RadTileView>

 

Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
 answered on 23 May 2012
1 answer
255 views
Hi,

I have a treeview, with a hierarchical datatemplate, and then sub items are rendered with a data template which has a couple of text boxes for editing info on the treeview items. 

When I'm in the first textbox and press the tab key I want focus to move to the second textbox, but instead it jumps out of the treeview. How can I get this to work?

Here's what my datatemplate looks like:

<DataTemplate x:Key="GoverningBodyTemplate">
            <StackPanel>
                <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                    <TextBlock VerticalAlignment="Center">Enrolment No:</TextBlock>
                    <TextBox VerticalAlignment="Center" Text="{Binding Path=EnrolmentNumber}" Width="100"/>
                </StackPanel>
                <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal" Visibility="{Binding Path=GoverningBody.RequiresBranch, Converter={StaticResource BoolToVisibilityConverter}}">
                    <TextBlock VerticalAlignment="Center">Branch No:</TextBlock>
                    <TextBox VerticalAlignment="Center" Text="{Binding Path=BranchNumber}" Width="100" TabIndex="1"/>
                </StackPanel>        
            </StackPanel>
        </DataTemplate>

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

John
Petar Mladenov
Telerik team
 answered on 23 May 2012
2 answers
237 views
Hi.

I was wondering if it was possible to change the backgroundcolor of the ApplicationButton (and leave the rest to the selected theme) in the RadRibbonView.

I'm using the Office_Silver theme, but i want the ApplicationButton the be Blue (The same color as it is in Word2010).

(I don't have Expression Blend)
Bartal
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 May 2012
3 answers
259 views
Hi there,

I am using the RadPropertyGrid and the AutoGenerating setting for properties. The control never displays a vertical scrollbar, even if the property list extends off the bottom. I couldn't see any properties that control this.

Am I missing something?

- Lutz
Lutz
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 May 2012
0 answers
118 views
Hello Telerik,

We have a PieSeries with an ItemsSource containing both a Value and a Category.  We need to display the Category in a tooltip.  Since the PieSeries can't be bound to a Category, can you please explain how to do this?

*Edit: never mind - I found DataItem.  Thanks!
E Pons
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 22 May 2012
9 answers
144 views
Are there plans for implementing a CTRL+TAB navigation window to see previews of all dock items?

Thanks,
Shawn
Miroslav Nedyalkov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 May 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?