Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
0 answers
158 views

Hello,

I am using the same code and the fallowing template displaying Binary info 

:

 <DataTemplate DataType="{x:Type viewModels:GraphElementViewModelDigital}">
        <Grid>
            <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                <ColumnDefinition  Width="Auto"/>
                <ColumnDefinition  MinWidth="100"/>

            </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>


            <telerik:RadCartesianChart x:Name="CartesianChart"                                      
                                       Grid.Column="1"
                                       VerticalAlignment="Center"
                                       HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"
                                       MinHeight="40"
                                       Margin="0,5,0,4">
                <!--<telerik:RadCartesianChart.Behaviors>
                    <telerik:ChartPanAndZoomBehavior ZoomMode="Both"/>
                    <telerik:ChartTrackBallBehavior ShowIntersectionPoints="True"
                                                    ShowTrackInfo="True"
                                                    SnapMode="AllClosePoints"/>

                </telerik:RadCartesianChart.Behaviors>-->
                <telerik:RadCartesianChart.Series>
                    <telerik:StepLineSeries 

                        CategoryBinding="DateTimeCategory"
                        ValueBinding="Value"
                        Stroke="White"
                        ItemsSource="{Binding ChartData}">
                        <!--<telerik:StepLineSeries.Style>
                            <Style TargetType="telerik:StepLineSeries">
                                <Style.Triggers>
                                    <DataTrigger Binding="{Binding ElementKind}" Value="Command">
                                        <Setter Property="Stroke" Value="{StaticResource ElementGreenHeaderForeground}"></Setter>
                                    </DataTrigger>
                                    <DataTrigger Binding="{Binding ElementKind}" Value="Report">
                                        <Setter Property="Stroke" Value="{StaticResource ElementBlueHeaderForeground}"></Setter>
                                    </DataTrigger>
                                </Style.Triggers>
                            </Style>
                        </telerik:StepLineSeries.Style>-->

                    </telerik:StepLineSeries>


                </telerik:RadCartesianChart.Series>

                <telerik:RadCartesianChart.HorizontalAxis>
                    <telerik:DateTimeContinuousAxis Visibility="Hidden"
                                                    Minimum="{Binding NewDateTime }" 
                                                    Maximum="{Binding MaxDateTime}" 
                                                  />
                </telerik:RadCartesianChart.HorizontalAxis>

                <telerik:RadCartesianChart.VerticalAxis>
                    <telerik:LinearAxis Visibility="Hidden" 
                                        Minimum="0" 
                                        Maximum="1" 
                                       />
                </telerik:RadCartesianChart.VerticalAxis>

            </telerik:RadCartesianChart>
            <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal"
                        Grid.Column="0">

                <TextBlock 
                    Foreground="WhiteSmoke"
                    Margin="5,0,10,5"
                    Text="{Binding ElementPhysicalUnitsLabel}"
                    x:Name="ElementPhysicalUnitsLabel"/>

                <TextBlock 
                    Text="{Binding Value}"
                    FontWeight="Bold"
                    FontSize="15"
                    Foreground="WhiteSmoke"/>

            </StackPanel>

        </Grid>
    </DataTemplate>

 

The visibility of the line is different:

for windows  10 as image t3 user see only changes from 0 to 1 or 1 to 0. 

while in windows 7 t4 you can see the ChartData as a line indicating value of the graph and changes in value.

Any help will be appreciated

Sarit Harel  

                        
Hen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 asked on 01 Jun 2021
1 answer
192 views

I have a GridView that display about 110K rows of data ... 

One of the columns needs to contain a DateRange or Year-Range as shown in the attached picture.

Currently the data is a string "2012-2015" - i can change this if needed. 

Is  is possible to filter for years that are equal or between two years ? 

eg: I want to find rows that were active in 2014 - meaning all rows that contain a range that includes 2014 : eg "2013-2015"

Any help is appreciated :) 

Martin
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
 answered on 01 Jun 2021
1 answer
305 views

Hello,

Is there any way to change appearance of connecting lines to dotted lines of WPF RadTreeView? I am looking for something similar to WinForms RadTreeView LineStyle property. 

I have added attachment for reference.

Thank You.

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2021
1 answer
364 views

Is this possible?  I have a custom column:


public class GridViewPasswordColumn : GridViewBoundColumnBase
    {
		public GridViewPasswordColumn()
		{
			EditTriggers = GridViewEditTriggers.CellClick;
		}

        public override FrameworkElement CreateCellElement(GridViewCell cell, object dataItem)
        {
            return new TextBlock {Text = "**********"};
        }

        public override FrameworkElement CreateCellEditElement(GridViewCell cell, object dataItem)
		{
			var picker = new RadPasswordBox();
			return picker;
		}

        public override object GetNewValueFromEditor(object editor)
		{
            RadPasswordBox passwordBox = editor as RadPasswordBox;
            return passwordBox.Password;
        }
}

 

Which I use in the xaml:

 


			<thcg:GridView  ItemsSource="{Binding Users}" CanUserInsertRows="True" NewRowPosition="Top" 
						 AutoGenerateColumns="False" hse:GridBindingHelper.ComboColumnBinder="{Binding BusinessUnitBinders}" >
				<tkg:RadGridView.Columns>
                     <thcg:GridViewPasswordColumn Header="Password" DataMemberBinding="{Binding PasswordClear}" MinWidth="100" UniqueName="colPassword" >
                    </thcg:GridViewPasswordColumn>

However the setting for PasswordClear is never called.  What am I doing wrong?

 

Thanks

Vladimir Stoyanov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2021
1 answer
113 views
Where does the add to dictionary text get saved. Even after closing and opening the application, the RADRichText Editor is able to use that while checking spellings
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2021
2 answers
482 views

Hello, we are using the RadRIchTextBoxes, in our WPF application in different Modules.

We are using it like a plain text box, but using the SpellCheck Feature to check the spelling of upper case. (   this.custNotesRichTextBox.SpellChecker.Settings.SpellCheckUppercaseWords = true;)

We use the context menu to get the spelling suggestions. But we do not want the user to use, Hyperlink, FONT, how do we disable this.

We wanted to see if we can disable in the main WPF application (where we add reference to the Telerik.Windows.Documents.Proofing.Dictionaries.En-US) than in each module. Because we feel customizing for each textbox would consume memory.

Please refer screenshot below.

 

 

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2021
2 answers
586 views

Hello.

I'm making it using MVVM.

 

I've been asking questions before and got a lot of answers. Among them, a binding error is output.
On the actual screen, it is bound without any problem.
However, an error is displayed in the output.

Please refer to my example. The situation is like this.

StartView => MainWindow Open -> Hierarchy1 Open
You click on UserControl A and UserControl B once at a time.

The binding is bound. However, you will get an output error while debugging.

Usercontrol A.xaml contains UserAGridView and UserATextBlock.
Usercontrol B.xaml contains ComboData, ComboDataItem, OnClickButtonCommand, and ButtonText.

Whenever you click on a Navigation Item, you will get a bounding error in the output about what is bound to that Usercontrol.
(Bind value in debugging screen works normally)

The same phenomenon appeared in the button in the Column in UsercontrolA, and I tried using a proxy, but it was the same.

What is the problem?

 

Thanks.

 

Psyduck
Top achievements
Rank 5
Bronze
Bronze
Bronze
 updated answer on 31 May 2021
0 answers
176 views

I did all I can Still I cannot take away the line spacing after hitting  "Enter", I could not get it working  (looks like the DocumentInheritsDefaultStyleSettings  is interfering?)

I have uploaded a sample project (that tells the behavior) as well.

 

Please find the code I used below.

                                <telerik:RadRichTextBox x:Name="custNotesRichTextBox"
                                                        Grid.Row="0"
                                                        DocumentInheritsDefaultStyleSettings="True"                                                     
                                                        AcceptsTab="True"
                                                        AcceptsReturn="True"                                                         
                                                        ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Auto"
                                                        HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Hidden"                                                        
                                                        IsSpellCheckingEnabled="True"
                                                        Language="en-US"
                                                        IsContextMenuEnabled="True"                                                        
                                                        Margin="0"
                                                        VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Hidden">
                                    <telerik:RadRichTextBox.Document>
                                    <telerik:RadDocument LineSpacing="0" LineSpacingType="AtLeast" ParagraphDefaultSpacingAfter="0" ParagraphDefaultSpacingBefore="0" >
                                        <telerik:Section>
                                                <telerik:Paragraph LineSpacing="0" LineSpacingType="AtLeast" SpacingBefore="0" SpacingAfter="0" AutomaticSpacingBefore="False" AutomaticSpacingAfter="False" >
                                                <telerik:Span  Text=" "/>
                                            </telerik:Paragraph>
                                        </telerik:Section>
                                    </telerik:RadDocument>
                                    </telerik:RadRichTextBox.Document>
                                    </telerik:RadRichTextBox>
Ramesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 updated question on 28 May 2021
1 answer
1.1K+ views

Hi,

When I am using the following code to show a splash screen using the RadSplashScreenManager, with StartupLocation = null, only the top left corner of the window is centered on the screen. I have the same behavior without customizing the SplashScreenDataContext :

            var splashScreenDataContext = (SplashScreenDataContext)RadSplashScreenManager.SplashScreenDataContext;
            splashScreenDataContext.ImageHeight = 300.0;
            splashScreenDataContext.ImageStretch = Stretch.Uniform;
            splashScreenDataContext.ImagePath = "/MyAssembly;component/Resources/MyImage.png";

            RadSplashScreenManager.Show();

In the sample, your are using hard coded sizes (260 and 160) to calculate the StartupLocation of the splash screen :

        private void ShowSplashScreen()
        {
            this.timer.Start();
            Mouse.OverrideCursor = Cursors.Wait;
            this.splashScreenDataContext = RadSplashScreenManager.SplashScreenDataContext as SplashScreenDataContext;
            this.splashScreenDataContext.ImagePath = "/SplashScreen;component/SplashScreen.png";
            this.splashScreenDataContext.IsIndeterminate = false;
            this.splashScreenDataContext.Content = "Loading... 0%";
            this.parentWindow.CanMove = false;
            this.parentWindow.IsEnabled = false;
            if (this.parentWindow.WindowState != System.Windows.WindowState.Maximized)
            {
                var x = this.parentWindow.Left + this.parentWindow.ActualWidth / 2 - 260;
                var y = this.parentWindow.Top + this.parentWindow.ActualHeight / 2 - 160;
                RadSplashScreenManager.StartupPosition = new System.Windows.Point(x, y);
            }

            RadSplashScreenManager.Show();
        }

Hard coding the sizes of the window is obviously not ideal. Instead, the splash window should act like any Window with the property SizeToContent="WidthAndHeight".

Can you help ?

Vladimir Stoyanov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2021
0 answers
303 views

Hello,

I have some troubles for getting the RadDatePicker working as expected, while using the propertiy 'DisplayDateStart'. Here my code:

At the start, when I select a date from the first RadDatePicker (valid from), the other one is working correctly (see the ok.png). But if I choose another date (minor to the previous one) some date are still greyed out on the second control (Valid To, see the not_ok.png --> the date 1,2,3,4,5 cannot be selected). I'm not able to reproduce the same error on the other side, changing the valid to control. 

 

Edit:

I found that these controls inherit implicity from a style that has:

        <Setter Property="SelectableDateStart"
                Value="{StaticResource MinimumAllowedDate}" />
        <Setter Property="DisplayDateStart"
                Value="{StaticResource MinimumAllowedDate}" />

where MinimunAllowedData is equal to     <system:DateTime x:Key="MinimumAllowedDate">1/1/1900</system:DateTime>

Removing the SelectableDateStart solve the issue. Still not sure why is this behavior happening?

If I change the control in this way

I still get the error.

 

Are you aware of this behaviour? Or am I missing something? Thank you.

Massimo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 26 May 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?