Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
0 answers
140 views
Hi.

        I am creating a class library with user controls containing raddiagram, raddiagramthumbnail, settingspane. when i refer this .dll in another application, the calling application also need to refer telerik.windows.controls.input.dll. if not reffered in the calling application, it generates exception saying failed to load particular dll. in case of calling from .net application, i can reffer the dll and problem is solved. but now i need to refer that .dll in vb6.0 application by creating .tlb for that class library. as i cant refer the telerik.windows.controls.input.dll in vb6.0, the same failed to load .dll problem is occurring. can some one please help me.....?


Thanks And Regards
   Koteswararao.M
Koti
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 12 Oct 2012
4 answers
282 views
Putting some feelers out there... we are using a navigation pane in our software and call different pages into that view.  One of them is RadScheduleView.  We use a scrollviewer around the navigation pane to supply scrolling where the pages are too large for the resolution, but in the case of RadScheduleView, we want to envoke it's own scrollbars;  but it seems display the entire day instead, using the parent ScrollViewer.

I did see one thread that said ScheduleView wasn't designed to be put in ScrollViewer:  http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/wpf/scheduleview/disable-scrollbars-and-move-scheduleview-inside-scrollviewer.aspx

Given the architecture of our software package, I'd appreciate some advice on how to tell the ScheduleView to use the parent's boundaries instead of sizing to the maximum height. 

I've attached a PNG for clarification.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Spurk
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Oct 2012
4 answers
470 views
The documentation for How to Remove the Header of the PadPane clearly states that setting the RadDocumentPane Visibility to Collapsed and the CanUserClose to False will remove the Tab and Gray area; yet as illustrated in attached image this is not exactly the case. 

Apparently I am missing something.

Any help would be appreciated,
Steve
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Oct 2012
0 answers
147 views

When I click on a row in my TreeListView, I get a NullReferenceException error in my SelectionChanged method:

<telerik:RadTreeListView Name="equipmentTreeView" Margin="8" Background="Beige"
                     ItemsSource="{Binding FirstGeneration}"
                     telerik:StyleManager.Theme="Vista"  IsDragDropEnabled="True"
                     SelectionMode="Single"
                     SelectionUnit="FullRow"
                     SelectionChanged="equipmentTreeView_SelectionChanged"
                     IsSynchronizedWithCurrentItem="False"
                     AutoGenerateColumns="False" >
   
  <telerik:RadTreeListView.ChildTableDefinitions>
    <telerik:TreeListViewTableDefinition ItemsSource="{Binding Children}" />
  </telerik:RadTreeListView.ChildTableDefinitions>
  <telerik:RadTreeListView.Columns>
    <telerik:GridViewDataColumn DataMemberBinding="{Binding TagName}"
                                Header="{l:Translate ModuleEquipmentNavigator_ColumnHeaderTag}"
                                Width="Auto"/>
    <telerik:GridViewDataColumn DataMemberBinding="{Binding Description}"
                                Header="{l:Translate ModuleEquipmentNavigator_ColumnHeaderDesc}"
                                Width="Auto"/>
    <telerik:GridViewDataColumn DataMemberBinding="{Binding ImportedEquipmentType}"
                                Header="{l:Translate ModuleEquipmentNavigator_ColumnHeaderIET}"
                                Width="Auto"/>       
  </telerik:RadTreeListView.Columns>
</telerik:RadTreeListView>

 

public class AssetRowItem
{
    public string TagName { get; set; }
    public string Description { get; set; }
    public string ImportedEquipmentType { get; set; }
}



private void equipmentTreeView_SelectionChanged(object sender, SelectionChangeEventArgs e)
{
    AssetRowItem aRI = this.equipmentTreeView.SelectedItem as AssetRowItem;
 
    string message = string.Format("Tag Name: {0} \n Description: {1} \n Imported Equipment Type: {2}",
                            aRI.TagName,
                            aRI.Description,
                            aRI.ImportedEquipmentType);
    MessageBox.Show(message);
 
}


 

 

 

 

 

Rob
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 11 Oct 2012
0 answers
151 views
I have following window:

<telerik:RadWindow x:Class="IdealHost.FaceToFace.Controls.MessageBox" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
                   xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml" xmlns:telerik="http://schemas.telerik.com/2008/xaml/presentation" MinHeight="140" MinWidth="300"
                   WindowStartupLocation="CenterOwner" ResizeMode="NoResize"  >
 
<Grid>
        <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
            <ColumnDefinition Width="80" />
            <ColumnDefinition Width="*" />
        </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
        <Grid.RowDefinitions>
            <RowDefinition Height="Auto" />
            <RowDefinition Height="*" />
        </Grid.RowDefinitions>
 
        <TextBlock VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="1" Margin="15,10,15,10" Name="txtMessage" />
 
          </Grid>
</telerik:RadWindow>

When I'm assigning text using following code:

this.txtMessage.Text = message;

The window is propery resized to size of text.

But when I change TexBlock to use Binding:

<TextBlock VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="1" Margin="15,10,15,10" Text="{Binding Message}"/>

The window is not automatically resizing. And text is cut.

How can I fix this issue? I realy would like to use binding not direct code.
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 asked on 11 Oct 2012
3 answers
176 views
Hi,

i'm using wpf and RadControls, I bound my Dataform to an ObservableCollection.
I like to add a new item to my Collection on "EditEnded".
private void VerbindungForm1_EditEnded(object sender, Telerik.Windows.Controls.Data.DataForm.EditEndedEventArgs e)
{
    if (e.EditAction == Telerik.Windows.Controls.Data.DataForm.EditAction.Commit)
    {
       ??????????
    }
}

But how do i get the new Item ???
Thanks a lot
best Regards
Ww
Ivan Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Oct 2012
1 answer
363 views
I used the Style prsented in the following post to get rid of the dotted border in the RadTreeView, and looked for a similar solution for the RadListBox, but couldn't find anything in the RasListBox Style.  Does anyone know of a way to remove the dotted border so I can have a consistent RadListBox and RadTreeView UI?

Remove black dotted border around RadTreeViewItem (or ...


Thanks in advance,
Steve
Masha
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Oct 2012
4 answers
80 views
Hi folks,

Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to modify the style of the RadWindow that the EditAppointmentTemplate is hosted in? 

-Sheldon
Spurk
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Oct 2012
3 answers
182 views
Hello,

I used RadGridView in radtabcontrol,
i can't click "add new row" in my application.
It has different bahavior, but I think its the same issue.
I maked now small test applikation, on first tab "add new row" click works only on second time click. On second tab its works only sometimes(after changing selected tab more then one time)
I uploaded my test application on: www.ysoft.de/addnewrow.zip
Priyalakshmi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Oct 2012
1 answer
111 views
What's the use / purpose of the RadPane Scenario when creating a new RadPane? A new xaml definition page is generated with <telerik:RadPane> as the closing / ending tag, and the designer will show the Header value, but you create content all day long but the content will never appear in the designer. The only way content is display is to run the application. Why does the designer not show the content as the xaml is being entered in the editor?

 

 

 


Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Oct 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?