Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
1 answer
195 views

I'm using Implicit Styles with the NoXaml dlls (Office_Black) theme to change the look of the RadMaskedDateTimeInput. 

I'd like to know how to set the BorderBrush of the control when hovering the mouse.

 

Thank you

 

 
Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2021
1 answer
155 views

Hi, guys.

I bind style to BarSeries, here is the code.

<Style TargetType="{x:Type telerik:BarSeries}">
        <Setter Property="ShowLabels" Value="True"/>
       
        <Setter Property="TooltipTemplate">
            <Setter.Value>
                <DataTemplate>
                    <Border Background="{DynamicResource BrightColor}" Padding="6" TextElement.Foreground="White">
                        <StackPanel>
                            <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                                <TextBlock Text="Y=" FontWeight="Bold" />
                                <TextBlock Text="{Binding YValue}"  />
                            </StackPanel>
                            <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                                <TextBlock Text="X=" FontWeight="Bold" />
                                <TextBlock Text="{Binding XValue}"  />
                            </StackPanel>
                        </StackPanel>
                    </Border>
                </DataTemplate>
            </Setter.Value>
        </Setter>
    </Style>
but ToolTip didn't show any data.
Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2021
1 answer
122 views

Hello, I am trying to use Telerik UI fot WPF  for our new project.

 

I just tested your demo version in github (https://github.com/telerik/xaml-sdk)

Unfortunately I encountered some serious issues  with the program.

 

 

First of all, UI components cracked when mouse left RadButton.

RadToggleButtons make this kinds of accidents also.

It looks like the size of components are dramatically changed with mouse event.

 

I attached the video capture of the issue and demo program we used.

 

My question is : 

- why it happens?

- Can I avoid or prevent this issue? how?

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2021
1 answer
242 views

Hi,

I am using the RadRadialMenu with a data-bound ItemsSource. It is a control within a grid that is always showing, i.e. not a context-menu. When showing the UserControl for the first time the menu is shown in its closed state. Clicking on the RadialMenuButton opens the menu and all menu items are shown as expected. However, setting the IsOpen property to true shows the menu in an open state, but with no menu items. The user has to click on the RadialMenuButton to close the menu and then click it again to open, which will then show the items.

Is this a bug or am I not setting something?

Regards

Renier Pretorius
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
 answered on 03 Dec 2021
1 answer
271 views

Hello,

im looking for a method to make the GridViewToggleButton (plus/minus Icon) bigger.
Do Somebody has an Idea?


 

Stenly
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Dec 2021
1 answer
1.2K+ views

Hello,

I quite like the icons provided as glyphs (https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/wpf/styling-and-appearance/glyphs/common-styles-appearance-glyphs-reference-sheet#glyphs-reference-sheet) and they cover a lot of needs.

In my current application I have additional icons for very specific use cases (no glyph nearly matches) as images (vector graphics). Using glyphs results in two sources for icons that must be maintained and both source types must be supported in code.

I'm not really happy with this approach. I would prefer one source where all icons are stored. So I was wondering if the glyphs are available as images? Then I could add them to my other icons and handle everything from one source.

 

Regards

Philipp

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Dec 2021
1 answer
199 views

Hi!

I would appreciate if someone can help me to know how can I loop through radgridview rows? 

because I want to compare the values of newly added row with previous ones ( to avoid duplicates).

 

Also, I have  <telerik:GridViewCheckBoxColumn>. How can I allow one checkbox to be checked ONLY in the whole radgridview.

 

thanks, 

Stenly
Telerik team
 updated answer on 02 Dec 2021
1 answer
347 views

Hi,

I'm currently exporting a RadGridView with the default ExportToPdf function:

            using (FileStream fs = new FileStream(tempPfadDateiPDF, FileMode.Create))
            {
                GridViewDocumentExportOptions options = new GridViewDocumentExportOptions()
                {
                    ShowColumnHeaders = true,
                    AutoFitColumnsWidth = true,
                };
                options.ExcludedColumns.Add(ucEndtermintreueDaten.rgvEndtermintreueDaten.Columns["Ausblenden"]);

                ucEndtermintreueDaten.rgvEndtermintreueDaten.ExportToPdf(fs, options);
            }

Some users requested to export in landscape orientation. Is this possible somehow?

 

Greetings

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Dec 2021
1 answer
177 views

hI,

 

i COULD NOT SAVE THE RAD Form Data database, as it got loaded from DB

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Dec 2021
1 answer
188 views

Hi guys,

We are currently trying the RadScheduleView and want to display appointments. These appointments can change from another user, so we reload the data from time to time.
The Appointments are bound to a observable Collection, so adding and removing items should be easy. 

The problem is, that after the inital load we cant change the collection. We get the error it has to be in the same thread.
It doesnt' matter if we use a dispatcher or not.
And even if we set the SourceBinding to null before its the same error.

 

We attached a sample project without database. If you cklick the Button on top of the window you will get the error.

 

Does anyone hav an idea to solve the problem,. or maybe load the data in another way so it can be changed from code behind?

 

Greetings.

Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Dec 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?