Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
11 answers
195 views
Finally a new version. Thank you! Now I'm happy :D

Just upgraded from Q1 2013 to Q2 2013. Fixed the project paths. Rebuilt our solution. Now I'm unhappy again :(

Broken features
* Drag-dropping our shapes from our panel does not produce a shape in our diagram.
* Connections are invisible. (Even if I remove our custom connection style.)

Now, please don't tell me to create a god-damn sample project for you. You changed something in Q2 that implies these silent errors. Please fix them as soon as possible or tell us how to adapt to whatever the changes were.

Thank you

Update
Please note that we create our own connection using GetConnectionContainerForItemOverride(). Also, dropping does not work even if I explicitly add a drop-handler in the view's code-behind:
DragDropManager.AddDropHandler(this, OnDropItem);
or
DragDropManager.AddDropHandler(this.diagram, OnDropItem);
Zarko
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2013
1 answer
208 views
Hi,

As stated by the tilte, I am using a custom template on a RadComboBox and getting a memory leak. My comboboxes keep an indirect link to a disposed ObjectContext as long as the combobox is alive. Here how it goes ( -> = "links to") :

- Window
-> (some intermediate elements)
-> RadComboBox (SelectedValue property bound to the edited property of "SomeData")
-> Popup
-> PopupRoot
-> EffectiveValueEntry[]
-> SomeData (was stored in RadComboBox.DataContext)
-> ObjectContext (~ 10 Mo)


I tried to reproduce it in a sample project using the exact same template whitout any succes so I suppose this has to do with how I build my Forms.

- Do you have an idea of what could cause this ?
- Do you know an effective way to remove an element from EffectiveValueEntry[] without removing the binding ?

thanks,

Greg
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2013
1 answer
320 views
Hi,

Is there a way to disable all controls when the busy indicator is showed?

SK.
Vladi
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2013
2 answers
169 views
Hi telerik,

I tried to reproduce in your samples, but the size of window can't be reduced to show scrollbars.

But to reproduce, just insert 'sufficient' and 'wide enough' items. When both scrollbars are visible, drag scrollbar and the other scrollbar will move as well.

Yours,
Anders, Denmark
Anders
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Aug 2013
1 answer
144 views
Using 2012-2. I know multiple providers works. However, when I add multiple sources to a provider, only one of the sources is accessed. I am using a random GUID for the UniqueID since I wasn't sure what to use.

Edit: I checked the source code and it appears only one map source can be active at once, is this correct? I am using multiple providers for now, which works well, just a bit more work.
Andrey
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2013
1 answer
181 views
Can you show floating point values on a gauge?

I have this:
    <telerik:RadRadialGauge Width="300" Height="300" >
        <telerik:RadialScale Min="1" Max="2.5" >
            <telerik:NumericScale Min="1" Max="2.5"   />
            <telerik:RadialScale.Indicators>
                <telerik:Needle Value="1.5" />
                <telerik:Marker Value="2.5" />
            </telerik:RadialScale.Indicators>
        </telerik:RadialScale>
    </telerik:RadRadialGauge >

It isn't pretty. It displays 4 1s, 6 2s and 1 3.

That doesn't make any sense.
Andrey
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2013
1 answer
277 views
Dear Telerik,

For big documents +150 pages, I've noticed a very big performance difference between, the printlayout (typing is increadibly slow) and the weblayout (no noticable performance penalities compared to small documents).

Is there any commitment or roadmap to tackle the performance of the RadRichTextBox?

Kind regards
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2013
3 answers
258 views
Hi,

Is it possible to insert paragraph inside paragraph ?
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2013
1 answer
107 views
Hi,

i load my appointments in the schduleview. Now i select one appointment (double-click - cklick ok). After that i make a double-click somewhere else in the scheduleview, but it is still the last appointment selected!

is this a Bug?

thanks
Best Regards
Rene
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2013
1 answer
297 views
I'm in need of having a dynamic number of area series overlap each other in a meaningful way, and therefor I'm attempting to track down a way to set the areaseries fill property's opacity property, I have not yet been successful in any way shape or form to do so. The Xaml is shown below, any aid is greatly appreciated.

<telerik:RadCartesianChart DockPanel.Dock="Bottom" x:Name="UnderWaterEquityCurve" Palette="Windows8">
                                    <telerik:RadCartesianChart.Grid>
                                        <telerik:CartesianChartGrid MajorLinesVisibility="Y"/>
                                    </telerik:RadCartesianChart.Grid>
                                    <telerik:RadCartesianChart.Behaviors>
                                        <telerik:ChartPanAndZoomBehavior ZoomMode="Both" PanMode="Horizontal"/>
                                    </telerik:RadCartesianChart.Behaviors>
                                    <telerik:RadCartesianChart.HorizontalAxis>
                                        <telerik:DateTimeContinuousAxis LabelFitMode="Rotate" LabelFormat="dd/MM/yy"/>
                                    </telerik:RadCartesianChart.HorizontalAxis>
                                    <telerik:RadCartesianChart.VerticalAxis>
                                        <telerik:LinearAxis HorizontalAlignment="Right"></telerik:LinearAxis>
                                    </telerik:RadCartesianChart.VerticalAxis>
                                    <telerik:RadCartesianChart.SeriesProvider>
                                        <telerik:ChartSeriesProvider Source="{Binding VisiblePortfolios}">
                                            <telerik:ChartSeriesProvider.SeriesDescriptors>
                                                <telerik:CategoricalSeriesDescriptor ItemsSourcePath="UnderwaterEquityCurve" ValuePath="Value" CategoryPath="Date">
                                                    <telerik:CategoricalSeriesDescriptor.Style>
                                                        <Style TargetType="telerik:AreaSeries">
                                                            <Setter Property="LegendSettings" Value="{Binding Name, Converter={StaticResource SeriesSourceNameToSeriesLegendSettigsConverter}}"/>
                                                            <!-- Where I was attempting to change the fill property's opacity-->
                                                        </Style>
                                                    </telerik:CategoricalSeriesDescriptor.Style>
                                                </telerik:CategoricalSeriesDescriptor>
                                            </telerik:ChartSeriesProvider.SeriesDescriptors>
                                        </telerik:ChartSeriesProvider>
                                    </telerik:RadCartesianChart.SeriesProvider>
                                </telerik:RadCartesianChart>
Evgenia
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?