I tried to reproduce the reported behavior on our side with our latest official release and it seems that the code works as expected. I attached the project that I used for the test. Could you please take a look at it and let me know if you still can reproduce the reported behavior. Feel free to change the code.
Pavel R. Pavlov
Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos
and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.