Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
127 views
Hi,
We have GridView with predefined columns (AutoGenerateColumns=false) bound to DataTable. DataTable has boolean field which is represented by CheckBoxColumn in GridView. GridView Display data as expected (true values appear checked and false unchecked). GridView is editable.
Any attempt to check unchecked checkbox not working - as soon as field looses focus, it revert to unchecked state.
We are using 2012 Q2 version.
What are we missing?
Thanks in advance,
Leon
Leon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
1 answer
113 views
Hi All,

i need to get the axis Y value by the acutal mouse position on chart control...do has anybody solution ?

thanks lot
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
9 answers
200 views
Hi,

Several questions:
 I downloaded the full suite trial installer (web installer). Did the install and it errored. I can't add Telerik components to my projects, you get an error.

1) So I want to uninstall, but I can't find a unified uninstaller, just the half dozen separate installers in Programs. Is there a way to uninstall them alll in one go?

2) Where is the offline installer? If I have to use the web installler again I'm going to be here hours first uninstalling, then reinstalling via web installer. If it still doesn't work, well I imagine that would be annoying.

I've seen several threads here about offline installers, but they are all pointing at the licensed users only area.

Thanks
Petar
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
2 answers
422 views
Am trying to search a specific Text in the Document, and replace it with Table.
this is what am doing:
      private void Replace()
        {
              this.radRichTextBox1.Document.Selection.Clear();
              DocumentTextSearch ser = new DocumentTextSearch(this.radRichTextBox1.Document);
              IList<DocumentPosition> startPositions = new List<DocumentPosition>();
              IList<DocumentPosition> endPositions = new List<DocumentPosition>();
   
              foreach (var textRange in ser.FindAll("<Threat"))
                startPositions.Add(textRange.StartPosition);
              foreach (var textRange in ser.FindAll(KEYEND))
                   endPositions.Add(textRange.EndPosition);
              string xml = string.Empty;
              for (int i = 0; i < startPositions.Count; i++)
             {
                this.radRichTextBox1.Document.Selection.Clear();
                this.radRichTextBox1.Document.Selection.AddSelectionStart(startPositions[i]);
                this.radRichTextBox1.Document.Selection.AddSelectionEnd(endPositions[i]);
                 
                xml = this.radRichTextBox1.Document.Selection.GetSelectedText();
                Table tbl = GenerateTable(xml);
                this.radRichTextBox1.InsertTable(tbl);
            }



but it doesn't work. when i try to replace the selection with any string, it works fine. what's wrong??? please help
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
4 answers
361 views
Hi,

Is there a way to highlight today's date only and not the selected date on dateTimePicker's calendar?

Many Thanks,

Ian
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
1 answer
152 views
I'm having an issue with the alternate row colors disappearing after adding groupdescriptors in code.

example:
GroupDescriptor myDescriptor1= new GroupDescriptor();
myDescriptor1.GroupNames.Add("site", ListSortDirection.Ascending);
myDescriptor1.GroupNames.Add("batch", ListSortDirection.Ascending);
myDescriptor1.Aggregates.Add("count(counter)");
myDescriptor1.Format = "Site Number, Batch {1}      {2} Records(s)";
 
GroupDescriptor myDescriptor2= new GroupDescriptor();
myDescriptor2.GroupNames.Add("type", ListSortDirection.Ascending);
 
myGridView.MasterTemplate.AutoExpandGroups = true;
myGridView.GroupDescriptors.Add(myDescriptor1);
myGridView.MasterTemplate.AutoExpandGroups = false;
myGridView.GroupDescriptors.Add(myDescriptor2);
 
myGridView.EnableFiltering = true;
myGridView.EnableAlternatingRowColor = true;
myGridView.MasterTemplate.EnableAlternatingRowColor = true;

When I group my data (drag\drop column) while form is running, the alternating row colors are not affected.

Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
1 answer
173 views
Hi All,

i have problem to call Radchart Paint Event...Invalidate() is not working.

Has anybody idea how to call this event ?

thanks lot for answer
alan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
2 answers
845 views
I've tried setting the wait cursor, gridview.tableElement.text and font properties before initiating data load process and then resetting to empty\default once data is loaded.  No luck using this approach and I can't seem to find much documentation on this.  Thought of approaching this by retrieving data using a separate thread - is this even possible? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
2 answers
177 views
Hello!
I am trying to remove the background of the dockManager. I want that the toolWindow to be transparent. I attached an image to be more explicit.

Thank you!
Marius
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jul 2012
0 answers
174 views
Hi,
PersianCalendar is a class for iran country.  I'm going to customize MonthCalendar component in ToolBox to change it to PersianCalendar
that is it will not act as A.D calendar instead it will act as Solar calendar.
In MSDN Forums I get this link which is open source MonthCalendar:
http://reflector.webtropy.com/default.aspx/Dotnetfx_Win7_3@5@1/Dotnetfx_Win7_3@5@1/3@5@1/DEVDIV/depot/DevDiv/releases/whidbey/NetFXspW7/ndp/fx/src/WinForms/Managed/System/WinForms/MonthCalendar@cs/1/MonthCalendar@cs

but has some errors and I can not change it to Persian Calendar!
Can some body help me?
 
Tooraj
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 21 Jul 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?