Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
212 views
Hi,
I have several parent nodes, and what I would like to do is be able to multi select the parent nodes and the child nodes in such a way that only one node under a parent or the parent can be selected.

For instance, suppose I have this example:
Parent1
  - Child1
  - Child2
Parent2
  - Child1
  - Child2
  - Child3
Parent3
  - Child1

I would like to be able to start off with all the Parent nodes selected, and then be able to do any combination thereafter by only having one node from each parent selected at any time.

I have tried Canceling the selection event in the SelectedNodeChanging handler (by removing the event handler, then programatically setting the selected nodes, and finally adding the handler back) however the tree view does not refresh.

Is there perhaps a built in way of achieving this or am I going about it all wrong?

Thanks,
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2012
1 answer
123 views
Hi,

We are using the Telerik Winforms Q3 2009 SP1.

In that, how to supress right clicks in RadComboBox.

We tried assigning a empty contextstrip to contextstrip property .But it doesn't work.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Aug 2012
2 answers
348 views
I have seen this asked but have not seen a link to some examples using Telerik in C++. 
Any pointers? Selecting new Telerik project only offers VB and C#. . Presently running VS 2010 Pro, with SP1 on a Windows 7 64 Bit OS. Running latest download of Telerik (Q2 2012). Radcontrols for Winforms shows up and works in C#, but would like to move some C++ programs and spiff up the GUI.
Thanks,

Lou
louyo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Aug 2012
4 answers
586 views
Hello,

I want to disable the scrollbars of a radTreeView. Could you please help me to do this. I have already tried to set to false the Visible and/or the Enable properties of VerticalScroll and/or HScrollBar, but the scrollbars are still visible.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Michael



Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Aug 2012
1 answer
106 views

Been all over the Intertubes and none of the codeproject BandObjects seem to work.  And IE uses COM for the toolbar integration (so last millenium).

I'm looking for a tool that would enable me to build a custom IE toolbar.  My company is willing to buy (having wasted enormous man-hours on open source).

So, is there a Telerik tool I can use to build and install a custom IE toolbar?

I need VS2010 C# compatible advice/tools.  And we use IE8.

Thanks, Jay
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Aug 2012
1 answer
135 views
There are many Action events according to the appointment-states (Deleted, Moved, Resized,...), but I can't find any event according to a create or add state.

What's the according event?

Best regards
Friedhelm
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Aug 2012
3 answers
449 views
Hi,

how to bind data using load on demand from data set to RadGridview in winforms on click of a button

Regards,
Sudarshan Gali
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Aug 2012
3 answers
221 views
i'm having problem whit RadRibbon and Aeroglass.
please look the images.

whit ribbonform and winforms

using this code: (Visual Studio 2010 - c#)

public partial class RadRibbonForm1 : Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadRibbonForm
    {
        private VistaApi.Margins marg;
 
 
        public RadRibbonForm1()
        {
            InitializeComponent();
 
            marg = new VistaApi.Margins();
            marg.Top = 0;
            marg.Left = 0; 
            marg.Right = panel1.Width;
            marg.Bottom = panel1.Height;
            VistaApi.DwmExtendFrameIntoClientArea(this.Handle, ref marg);
 
        }
 
        private void RadRibbonForm1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            Color c = Color.FromArgb(255, 221, 220, 220);
            this.TransparencyKey = c;
            panLateral.BackColor = c;
        }
 
 
}


thank
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2012
1 answer
226 views
I'm wondering why when I set the text property of a RadLabel to the following the underline is one character too long (as if there was a space between Suite and </a>),

<html><a href="http://www.telerik.com">Awesome WinForms Control Suite</a></html>

but if I omit the close tags

<html><a href="http://www.telerik.com">Awesome WinForms Control Suite

the underline is exactly the right length?  Am I not meant to use close tags in this context?
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2012
3 answers
946 views

With the default Microsoft combo box, you are able to use eithr Alt+Up or Alt+Down to toggle the drop down of the combo box.  I have tried to implement this functionality for the DropDownList control a couple of ways, but I am running into an issue.

First:

Private Sub RadDropDownList1_KeyDown(sender As Object, e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles RadDropDownList1.KeyDown
    If e.Alt And e.KeyCode = Keys.Down Then
        ' When the user presses both the 'ALT' key and 'arrow' key,
        'Drop down list
        e.Handled = True
        RadDropDownList1.ShowDropDown()
    End If
End Sub

I also tried:

RadDropDownList1.DropDownListElement.ArrowButton.Shortcuts.Add(New RadShortcut(Keys.Alt, Keys.Down))

I can get the drop down to toggle but in both cases the control still selects the next item in the list. Is there any way to get the control to toggle drop down state without selecting a new item from the list?

Thanks

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?