Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
5 answers
286 views
Hi,

I have a problem with GridView and Filtering. There is a submenu showing all available filters such as ("Contains", "Does not contain", "Starts with", etc.). Now I want to hide some of those entries for specific columns. I haven't found any examples solving my problem. Could anyone give me a hint or provide me some short example solving my problem?

Thx
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Feb 2014
3 answers
534 views
Hi;

I am trying to delete the selected day in the calendar. Is it possible not to have any day selected? The Clear button select Today. I tried to use a Context Menu with a event having this code:

                this.rCalendario.SelectedDates.Clear();

                this.rCalendario.SelectedDate = new DateTime();

And again select a day.

Can you help me?

Thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Feb 2014
1 answer
111 views
I need to present a clients scheduling data to them in a particular way, and I'm wondering if it is possible using the scheduling controls in this package.

Basically, the client wants to see their peoples activities (or appointments) in a grid, where the person is on one axis, the day is the other axis, and the appointments are in the intersection. Kind of like this:

http://imgur.com/aUUa4Ev


Is this possible?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Feb 2014
1 answer
126 views
Hello
In a listview that I populate "manually" I whish to change the font Color of a cell text based on the value of another cell (in the same "line"),
In the cell formatting event I do not see how to access to the value of another cell ? or should I use another event ?

Thanks in advance
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Feb 2014
7 answers
341 views
Hello,

I am wondering if I can use the UseSystemPasswordChar property with the Radtextbox. It works with the traditional texbox but does not seem to work with the radtexbox. 

For the moment, I am using an alternative solution which is:
radTextBoxNewPass.PasswordChar = '*';

Thank you,
LB

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Feb 2014
2 answers
134 views
Hi ,

I have a RadGridView that shows some data in Hierarchical mode.

I have a problem in this scenario:

First. I expand more data in GridView(so, it shows child of node and child of child and ......).
Second. I use RadGridView,Rows.Add() function to add 1 row. The row successfully added, but the added row go bottom of gridview and the vertical Scroll lost trust value.

So, I should "up down" and "Up down" the vertical scroll to  get correct value.

any suggestion please?!
Hossein
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Feb 2014
1 answer
130 views
I have a databound GridView with a GridViewComboBox column, among others. I would like the scroll arrow to be on the right, not left, but I can't figure out how to set this. Can you help me?


Regards, Jill-Connie Lorentsen
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2014
11 answers
330 views
is it possible to remove the times?

i am using the monthview where the appointments (or should i say availibilites) are in days and no time is ever specified. this gives me a 00:00AM - 00:00AM in each of the appointments which looks bad. can it be hidden?

i am binding using a dataprovider also

Cheers,
Craig
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2014
1 answer
141 views
How do I limit legend numbers to 1 decimal place?
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Jan 2014
2 answers
223 views
I have just started using the Range Selector linked to a Chart View with a Date Time Categorical axis. My issue is that I cannot seem to find the formatting setting for the date label in the Range Selector. 

Can you please help?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Jan 2014
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?