Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
315 views
I'm writing an application which iterates through the rows of an unbound RadGridView and changes the value and formatting of a particular cell as it goes.  I'm having no issue iterating through the rows, but when I get to the point of calling for a cell's value or formatting to change the cell empties of all visible data instead.

The way I'm iterating through the cells and changing the value is like so:

foreach (GridViewRowInfo row In rgvFiles.Rows)
{
    row.Cells[2].Value = "New Text";
    row.Cells[2].Style.BackColor = Color.DarkGreen;
    row.Cells[2].Style.ForeColor = Color.White;
}
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2014
1 answer
134 views
hi
how to disable many of keys in raddatetimepicker?
I'm using the following code, but I did not give the desired result 

private void DTP_bDate_KeyPress(object sender, KeyPressEventArgs e)
        {
            e.Handled = char.IsDigit(e.KeyChar);
        }
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2014
9 answers
259 views
Hey,$0      I have a problem when trying to filter on "Contains" condition. The datacolumn in the database is of type int and I bound the datafield to a GridViewTextBoxColumn in the RadGrid. When I try to make a filter on Contains condition and once I type a number I got an error Cannot perform 'Like' operation on System.Int32 and System.String$0$0$0$0$0Is there anyway to fix that?$0
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2014
1 answer
149 views
Hi,

Create new form and paste code below. 
Run form, expand "root" node and select any item. SelectedNodeChanged event should write to console value "1".
Then click button to rebuild re-build the tree, again expand "root" node and select any item.
This time SelectedNodeChanged will write to console value: "2".

private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    RadButton b = new RadButton();
    b.Text = "Rebuild";
    b.Dock = DockStyle.Top;
    b.Click += b_Click;
 
    rtv = new RadTreeView();
    rtv.SelectedNodeChanged += rtv_SelectedNodeChanged;
    rtv.Dock = DockStyle.Bottom;
 
    this.Controls.Add(b);
    this.Controls.Add(rtv);
 
    Rebuild(rtv);
}
 
RadTreeView rtv = new RadTreeView();
 
private void rtv_SelectedNodeChanged(object sender, RadTreeViewEventArgs e)
{
    Console.WriteLine(rtv.SelectedNodes.Count);
}
 
private void b_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    Rebuild(rtv);
}
 
private void Rebuild(RadTreeView rtv)
{
    rtv.Nodes.Clear();
    rtv.Nodes.Add("root");
    rtv.Nodes[0].Nodes.Add("level 1 item 1");
    rtv.Nodes[0].Nodes.Add("level 1 item 2");
    rtv.Nodes[0].Nodes.Add("level 1 item 3");
    rtv.Nodes[0].Nodes.Add("level 1 item 4");
 
    // this don't work
    rtv.SelectedNodes.Clear();
}
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2014
4 answers
357 views
I added some maskbox column to my datagrid.the mask type is time. I want the row summery shows sum of times in each column
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2014
1 answer
151 views
In winform project, how to adapt to different layouts resolution computer?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2014
1 answer
106 views
I'm trying set PanelImage as (none) in my panorama. I setted this option in RadPanoramaElement and that hid in my FormDesign, but when I run the application, the image still there.

I tried a lot of options and this default panelImage always back. How can I set if to be disable forever?

Thanks
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2014
10 answers
540 views
I just updated my project to Q1 2009. The buttons in my RadRibbon are displayed as an icon centered above text.

After the upgrade, the icon is no longer centered, but left-aligned over the text.

Why has the behavior changed, and what do I need to do to get my alignment back where it belongs?
George
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2014
3 answers
229 views
Hi,

in a form, I Need to use a TextBox to enter values in the exponential form. In Radform's textboxes, there's no possibility to directly validate the Input or to Format it like ##.##e##. Is there a way to do this by radform or do I Need to write my own Input Validation and formatting?


Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Mar 2014
5 answers
149 views
Hi, I want to save the state of the page view and restore it when a user logs back in.

I am trying to find out how to;

1) inspect the pageviews and determine if they are a) in the overflow area and if so b) is their button visible or hidden.

2) set the pageviews back to the state they were at in the overflow area and whether the button is hidden

Thanks,



Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Mar 2014
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?