Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
7 answers
145 views
Hi, 

I've developed a windowsform application where the user build a filter using autocompletebox components.
This webform is called by the showdialog function. It works fine, but, when I reopen the form, the autocompletebox brings 2 values when I've set just one. It duplicates the value, and then I have 1 TokenizedTextItem and 1 text, as you can see on the prinscreens.

The first print is my selection on first time, and the second print, is when I reopen the form.

Rafael
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Apr 2014
1 answer
181 views
Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to activate the calendar of a RadDateTimePicker control and show the popup using the keyboard instead of using the mouse.  What I would like is to activate the popup when the user performs a key combination of ctrl+L or ctrl+?.  How would I go about doing this?
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2014
1 answer
145 views
Hi,

I try to follow the following link to insert a combo box into my gridview.
http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/gridview-columns-gridviewcomboboxcolumn.html

However, When I copy and paste code of "Binding to collection of custom object", my gridview doesn't display it data (see my attachment). when I click on second cell, it can display its combo box. When I select a  value in combo box, it seems the grid doesn't update value.

I want the following requirement.

I have a class. for example:
class  A {
Id,
Field1,
Field2
}

I want to display list of A into my grid.
Column 1 is Id of a A
Column 2 is a Combo box, it gets data from BB. when user selects a value of its combo box, the value will be set to Field2
Column 3 is a Combo box, it gets data from CC. when user selects a value of its combo box. the value will be set to Field3
Column 4 is a button. The button is displayed as an image. When user clicks on it, the current row will be deleted.

Can you instruct me ? I'm quite new with telerik control. Nice day.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2014
2 answers
78 views
What event can be used to capture the point where a filter operation completes?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2014
1 answer
193 views
i have RadChartView that received real time data and added SmartLabels.
my problem is that after each point that added into my RadChartView i see new SmartLabels and i only want to see this once.

Please see my attach file

BTW is it possible to view my chart without the white Margins ?
pogy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Apr 2014
1 answer
260 views
I am evaluating Telerik Winforms tools and am pretty impressed so far.  I am experimenting whether or not to go "all in" with using the Telerik controls in order to take advantage of automatic theming and such.  One of the features of using stock MS controls and Windows is to be able to utilize Drag Once Databinding to auto generate a screen which then allows me to modify the screen in design mode without needing to add each element one by one and then connecting it to the datasource.  I found that I could easily change the default datatypes to use Telerik controls and it works well when using a standard Windows form.  However, when I try to generate the screen elements using RadForm the Data Source window does not give me the option to select either Details or DataGridView in order to drag the datasource onto the form and autogenerate the screen elements.  Any thoughts on what I've done wrong or any work around solutions?  Many thanks....
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2014
4 answers
363 views
Hi,

When I use a telerik textbox, and set the font to Microsoft Sans Serif (size 11,25 pt) (see A in the attachment), some characters are not displayed fully. When I use Segoe UI it is rendered correctly (B in the attachment). Looks like the scaling of the component does not work 100%. Setting autosize to false does not work either: I am able to scale the control, but the 'inner textbox' stays too small.

Best Regards
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2014
1 answer
174 views
Hi All,

Is there any way to get notified if CommandBarTextBox looses focus?

Regards
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2014
6 answers
117 views
i work with grid view printing
SummaryRowGroupHeaders right align  doesn't work
when i print a grid with righttoleft=true;
SummaryRowGroupHeaders is in left align
hasan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Apr 2014
5 answers
135 views
I am having some issues trying to edit rows in a GridView that is bound to a MS SQL Server dataset.   I created a new test project to make sure it wasn't something else in my code somewhere that is causing the issue.  The test project only has a form with 1 control on it (rad gridview)  I created a dataset in VS Studio 2012 and bound the gridview to it.  Whenever  I attempt to update a field in the gridview I am getting the error message: DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'.  I did some research and this error can happen when you are accessing a datatable from multiple threads - which I am not.  I have another application where I use the same code with a local MS Access database and the code works perfectly.  Here is the code in my test application:

Public Class Form1
 
    Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'IT_InventoryDataSet.InventoryRun' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
        Me.InventoryRunTableAdapter.Fill(Me.IT_InventoryDataSet.InventoryRun)
 
    End Sub
 
    Private Sub InventoryRunBindingSource_CurrentChanged(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles InventoryRunBindingSource.CurrentChanged
 
    End Sub
 
    Private Sub InventoryRunBindingSource_ListChanged(sender As Object, e As System.ComponentModel.ListChangedEventArgs) Handles InventoryRunBindingSource.ListChanged
 
        If e.ListChangedType = System.ComponentModel.ListChangedType.ItemChanged Then
 
            Me.InventoryRunTableAdapter.Update(Me.IT_InventoryDataSet.InventoryRun)
 
        End If
    End Sub
End Class

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Apr 2014
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?