Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
263 views
Hello, 
When using the RadWizard control, I added an image in the background as a welcome image but introductory text on the panel on the first screen gets displayed with the line that I am trying to get rid of. The layout is nicer when no image is used but I would like to display the text with no line distinguishing the text and image.
I also tried adding the text on the image itself but that text ends up showing on rest of the screens as well which is why I am doing it on the panel. Can you please suggest if its possible and how? 

Thank you,
Gurleen
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jul 2014
0 answers
123 views
We using Telerik for WinForms Q2 2014. After clicking on RadMenuItem and then moving the cursor to other RadMenuItems then it open. It was not in Telerik for WinForms Q3 2013. How do we can return to the previous functionality?
Roman
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 28 Jul 2014
6 answers
415 views
Hello Telerik,

I'm trying to add some DragDrop support to my forms and their RadTextBox (move/copy textbox content to another textbox only. Not a dragdop inside the same textbox).

I have some problems to start the operations because when an user make some mouse move with the left button pressed, the radtextbox start selecting the text from the pointer position (like Notepad do).

The perfect case is to have a behavior corresponding to the RadRichTextBox (or Microsoft Word). If you click and move when some text is selected, a dragdrop operation is started. If you click and move without any text selected, a selection operation is started (the current behavior).

Which event should I handle to make it work ? (RadTextbox mousemove don't trig, RadTextBox.TextBoxElement mouvemove do trigger but I can't get any information about the selected text from it !)

Thanks for reading

Marco
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
 answered on 25 Jul 2014
2 answers
98 views
Hi

We build Telerik WinForms assemblies from source for redistribution as per your guidelines.

Our application which uses RadControls is being upgraded to target .NET 4.5.1 with VS2012 and I was hoping you could advise if there would be any benefit in also building Telerik assemblies targeted at 4.5.1?

If so, would it be a question of trawling through the various csproj files and creating PropertyGroup conditions for something like 'Release45' using 'Release40' as a starting point?

On the other hand, if we leave the Telerik solution at .NET 4.0 (Release40 config) are you aware of any compatibility issues between .NET 4.0 and 4.5.1, especially from the graphics/drawing perspective?

I hope this question makes sense. Many thanks.

Adrian
AdrianG
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jul 2014
3 answers
181 views
Hi,
I am using Telerik 2014 Q1 SP1.
this is my code:

public Form1()
 {
     InitializeComponent();
 
     RadMenuItem rtsmNew = new RadMenuItem("New");
     rtsmNew.Click += rtsmNew_Click;
    
     RadShortcut rs=new  RadShortcut(Keys.None, Keys.F2);
     rtsmNew.Shortcuts.Add(rs);
     rtsmNew.HintText = rs.GetDisplayText();
 
   }
 
public void rtsmNew_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
 {
     new Form2().ShowDialog();
 }
when i am in Form1 and hit F2, it opens Form2 in dialoge mode. everything is ok so far but the problem is even when Form2 is open and i hit F2 it will again open Form2 and thats repeat.
but i think the shortcuts are suppose to work when the form is active!

also if i use raddock, no matter which tabbed document is active, the shortcuts for first form in tabbed documents  will works!!!!

So obviously i want shortcuts to perform whenever my form is active.
George
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2014
11 answers
668 views
Hi,
I would like to reorder the rows in grid view as we are reordering the columns in radgridview. For ex. I should be able to drag and drop the 10th row to 2nd row like. Is that possible ?

Thank you in Advance
Raghu
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2014
1 answer
143 views
Dears ,

kindly I need your help as I've two timepickers and both of them after the time pop up screen appear and choose the time it turned it to date " 31/1/1990"

Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2014
3 answers
149 views
What is the status on Marked Zone support in the RadChartView control? I desperately need this functionality in the next few days. It seems as though after having upgrading to the latest version of the Telerik WinForms controls (2013.2.612.40) the RadChart control has disappeared from my toolbox. Has the old charting control been removed in its entirety? If not, how do I get it back? If so, what is the replacement for MarkedZones that I can use in the immediate future (i.e. tomorrow)?

Looking forward to your response.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Jul 2014
3 answers
123 views
Hi,

I've got a brand new WinForm, I've added the Panorama control, and a few TileElement controls. Strangely, if I enter "Safety Officers" as the text on one of them, the control on screen shows only "Safety Officer". Even if the tile covers 2, 3 or more columns. If I change the text to "Safety Officerss", it then displays "Safety Officers".

Looks like a bug to me as this is the only combination of words that I've found that does this... I've pluralised other items, and they behave correctly.

Cheers,

Mike
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Jul 2014
2 answers
267 views
Hi
when i am trying to save the layout of a radGridView to a memory stream i get the following error:
Property accessor 'EnableFastScrolling' on object 'Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadGridView' threw the following exception:'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'
i am using devstudio 2012, win8.1, .net framework 4.0

Can you help please?
Tasos
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Jul 2014
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?