Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
307 views
Hi. i am quite new to telerik controls. i have a hierarchical datagrid where i am using a dataset to bind the grid that has two data table. Orders and OrderProducts.  Order is parent grid and OrderProduct is child grid. Filter work well on child grid but it works on only child rows.

I want to show only those orders in the grid where OrderProducts.productstatus = 'something'. Currently i am using code as below.

            ds.Tables.Add(orders);
            ds.Tables.Add(dtProducts);
            dgOrders.DataSource = ds.Tables[0];
            GridViewTemplate template = new GridViewTemplate();
            template.DataSource = ds.Tables[1];
            dgOrders.MasterTemplate.Templates.Add(template);
            GridViewRelation relation = new GridViewRelation(dgOrders.MasterTemplate);
            relation.ChildTemplate = template;
            relation.RelationName = "OrderProducts";
            relation.ParentColumnNames.Add("OrderNumber");
            relation.ChildColumnNames.Add("OrderNumber");
            dgOrders.Relations.Add(relation);

Any help is really appriciated.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2015
6 answers
1.0K+ views
The text for my selected items in a MultiColumn ComboBox are getting cut off.  I had a similar problem with the DropDownList control.  To fix that problem, I set the SelectionLength = 0 after assigning the SelectedValue.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2015
1 answer
154 views
When I print using the SchedulerWeeklyCalendarPrintStyle, all my appointments start and end on the hour, even though appointments actually start at 2:30 and end at 3:40. How can I get the appointment to show up in the correct time slot, and be the correct size? 
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Feb 2015
4 answers
207 views
Hello,

Is it possible to determine if an appointment exists within the cell in the CellFormatting event?  What I'm trying to accomplish is to determine if the cell has an all day appointment inside of it, and if it does then color all of the remaining cells gray.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

David
Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Feb 2015
1 answer
211 views
Hi!
I need to set the RadPrintPreviewDialog Zoom in 100 %, is it possibile?
Tks.
Maia.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Feb 2015
3 answers
345 views
 Hi I need to apply "None" as ListSortDirection on a Grouping column programmatically but only "Ascending" and "Descending" values are possible.


GroupDescriptor groupByTemperature = new GroupDescriptor();
groupByTemperature.GroupNames.Add("Temperature", ListSortDirection.Ascending);


Any idea of how perform this action?

Francisco
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Feb 2015
8 answers
505 views
Hi Guys,

Please can any one advise if there is a way for the RadMessageBox to be set up so when  Yes / No buttons are used, pressing "Y" or "N" on the keyboard will trigger the buttons?

We are using 2009 Q2 controls.

Thanks and kind regards,
Duane.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Feb 2015
1 answer
103 views
Hello,

I did an update on my Telerik WinForms from 2013 Q3 to 2014 Q3.

And here is what happened:

There was a lot of SelectionChanging events on my grids and they were called like this:

private void gridXml_SelectionChanging(object sender, CancelEventArgs e)
{
      DoSomething();
}

And after the update I noticed that all my grids had lost their SelectionChanging event and I couldn't select the events that I used before.

So I created a new SelectionChanging and noticed that it had a different parameter:

private void gridXml_SelectionChanging(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewSelectionCancelEventArgs e)
{

}

Now I changed all my old SelectionChanging to this new one.

What I want to know if this happened because of the big gap on my updates or if it would have happened anyway on the version that this changed.

Thanks.


Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Feb 2015
1 answer
253 views
Hi,

Why does the Save button (on Quick Access and Backstage View) bring up the Save As dialog?
Wouldn't it be expected to just save the currently loaded file back to the selected file?

Regards,

Lee.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Feb 2015
1 answer
71 views
Is it possible inside the GridView that when you Group By a column that it doesn't become hidden in the grid?

I ask because I have an application where the user may want to group their data but also want to enter new rows of data.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Feb 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?