Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
444 views
Hi, could you let me know how to do the following with a RadForm (or point me to some documentation with instructions)?

1. Hide the icon that's shown in the upper left corner
2. Prevent the dialog from being resized by the user
3. Hide the minimize and maximize icons that are shown in the upper right corner

Thanks for your help,

-Lou
Lou
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Mar 2015
2 answers
125 views
I need a method to compare the results between and on the basis that I change the color

Probably this picture shows
Mahmoud
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Mar 2015
7 answers
383 views
Hi There

I need to implement a weighted Average Calculation in the group of the Grid, can you tell me if there any way I can implement this, as the functions define are not helping. I have tried this but it will not work
               // string s_test = "Sum(YieldPrice * ProjectedBal) / Sum(ProjectedBal)";
               // Item3 = new GridViewSummaryItem("YieldPrice", "WAVG : {0}", s_test);
               // NewSummaryRowItem.Add(Item3);

string s_test = "Sum(YieldPrice * ProjectedBal) / Sum(ProjectedBal)";
Item3 = new GridViewSummaryItem("YieldPrice", "WAVG : {0}", s_test); 
NewSummaryRowItem.Add(Item3);

I have two columns YieldPrice  and ProjectedBal I want to take the Sum(YieldPrice * ProjectedBal) per row which works fine, and divide by the Sum(ProjectedBal) column

Regards

Bugsy
               // string s_test = "Sum(YieldPrice * ProjectedBal) / Sum(ProjectedBal)";
               // Item3 = new GridViewSummaryItem("YieldPrice", "WAVG : {0}", s_test);
               // NewSummaryRowItem.Add(Item3);

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Mar 2015
5 answers
208 views
Hello.
It seems that the RadMaskedEditBox allways works in replace mode.What I want to do is the following:
On the Enter-Event I select the whole contents of the control. When the user types the first character, the old contents should be replaced by the character he typed. But that doesn't happen. Instead the first character is replaced by the user input. If the former content had 4 characters and the user only types 2 characters the rest of the old input remains in the control.
Sometimes replacement starts on the second character, although the whole content was selected.

Is there a way to replace the old content completely when the user types the first character?

Ralf

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Mar 2015
8 answers
1.0K+ views
How can I expose and set the text alignment property of a TextBoxControl? I need to use a RadTextBoxControl for theming so using RadTextBox is not an option. I cannot find a way to set the text alignment (HorizontalAlignment of left/right/center not ContentAlignment).
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Mar 2015
1 answer
112 views
I see some posts in years back mentioned an intent to add the ability to choose both date and time in the GridViewDateTimeColumn's dropdown. Has that ever been done? Although we can choose the EditorType to be a DateTimePicker, there seems to be no way to tell that Editor we want to see both, not just date. If the feature is available, please describe how to access it. Thanks.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Mar 2015
12 answers
434 views
Problem occur while minimizing the parent radDock form.

i opened the form1 in document window of radDock as a child form. The form1 is little bigger than the radDock document window so i made the  form1 autoScroll properties true. up to this there is no problem, i can scroll the form . when i minimized the parent form i.e. radDock then the error occurred.

error is like this:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException was Unhandled

Value of '-1' is not valid for 'SmallChange'. 'SmallChange' must be greater than or equal to 0.
Parameter name: SmallChange
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2015
15 answers
383 views
Hello, 

This might be an easy thing to do but I've searched and haven't found a solution as to how to do this yet.  Right now with the scheduler it shows military/24 hour time on the left hand side bar and I'd like it to show 12 hour time, such as 12pm instead of 1300.  How can this be set?

Kind regards,

David
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Mar 2015
2 answers
180 views
Hi, I would like to allow the user to change the currently selected RadCalendar day based on the arrow keys (as well as the mouse). How would I do that?
(It seems that using the arrow keys does not fire the RadCalendar.SelectionChanged event.)

Thanks,

-Lou
Lou
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Mar 2015
2 answers
257 views
I am trying to implement a Sub which has two argument as following. I need to check the existence of the index tab before adding some dynamic controls to it. I had a couple of blind attempts but then I totally lost!

Private Sub insertControlsIntoTabs(tabContainer As RadPageView , tabIndexNum As Integer)
' check the existence of tabIndexNum 
'...
' Selecting tabIndexNum 
Me.tabContainer .SelectedPage = Me.tabContainer .Pages.(tabIndexNum)
End Sub

Can someone help please?
Moji
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Mar 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?