Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
146 views
Hi, how would I hide the icon on the RadColorDialog (upper left corner)? 

Thanks,

-Lou
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Mar 2015
1 answer
189 views
I am using a grid with bound rows and a summary row.  I would like to also format one of the bound rows to look like a summary row.
Is there a simple way to do this?

I've tried setting the cell element ThemeRole to "GridSummaryCellElement" in the CellFormatting event, but it didn't work
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Mar 2015
6 answers
538 views
Hey all,

I have run into an issue using AggregateExpressions with GridViewSummaryItems.

If I use the following method and Sum(Foo2) is 0, I will obviously get a Divide by Zero exception.  Is there anyway handle this when using AggregateExpressions or will I have to use the CustomSummaryItem method as described here?

Dim summaryItem As New GridViewSummaryItem()
summaryItem.Name = "Foo"
summaryItem.AggregateExpression = "(Sum(Foo) / Sum(Foo2)"

Too clarify, I have already got the desired output (percentage of the sums of two other columns in my grid) using the CustomSummaryItem, but I would rather use AggregateExpressions if possible as it's cleaner and requires less code.

Thanks!
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Mar 2015
1 answer
419 views
i used a rad grid view in win form app.i changed text alignment to center in normal mode with cell formatting.but when i clicked on cell to edit that ,alignment is left.how can change that to center to?
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Mar 2015
2 answers
156 views
I have a scenario where I have a toolwindow docked on the left hand side of the document. I have a splitcontainer loaded just to the right of this. At runtime I am dynamically creating a new toolwindow and wish to position the new window at the top of the split containter, not the top of the document. I am using the following code to load the new toolwindow:

                ToolWindow windowPT = new ToolWindow();

                windowPT.Text = "PhoneTrak Dashboard";
                windowPT.Name = "twPhoneTrak";
                windowPT.DockState = DockState.Docked;

                rdMain.DockWindow(windowPT, DockPosition.Top);

Please see attached images for current placement vs. desired placement.

Thanks in advance!
Boneshaker
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Mar 2015
1 answer
665 views
Hi,
Greetings,

I just tried to draw dashed line instead of ordinary line in line series but I could not figure out.  Can any one help me.

Thanks in advace!!!

Regards,
Williams.
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Mar 2015
5 answers
319 views
Hi guys,

I'm working with RadPageView and I want to catch MouseHover event of RadPageView.
In details, I want to focus and expand a PageViewPage when the mouse hover on the header.
For example, I have 1 RadPageView named "Page View", and it have 2 PageViewPage: "A" and "B". I want to expand the content of page "A" and page "B" when mouse is moving over them.

Can u give me some advise?

Thanks,
(Sorry for my bad English)
nestodre
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Mar 2015
6 answers
269 views
Hi, 
  i would like to ho hide the time and the location on my appointments on the scheduler

Is it possible?

manuele
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Mar 2015
3 answers
489 views
If I have a data grid and not enough records to fill it then I get a white background shows where there are no rows.  I cannot find a way of changing this.  I have attached an image.  My data grid is red but I end up with a white area at the bottom.  I want to be make this area, where are now rows, red as well please.  Many thanks.
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Mar 2015
1 answer
276 views
Hello,

I want to select a control in my form when the user selects a node.
This works when selecting the node with the keyboard but when i select a node with the mouse, the node gets the focus after the SelectedNodeChanged event.
Is there any way to tell the Treeview not to steal the focus?
Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Mar 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?