Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
329 views
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to change the padding for the images I'm using for each tab.

Is it possible to programmatically alter the padding for an image on a given tab?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2015
3 answers
565 views
I'm using Winforms Q3 2009 SP1 and i'm trying to find a way to create a splash screen similar to the one that appears when looking at  the demos.  I haven't found too much help in trying to figure this out within the forums or the help that come with the demo.

Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thank You
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2015
3 answers
432 views
Greetings,
I am getting the following exception when touch quickly different editable rows in the grid. The Telerik version is 2012.1.321.40.


System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewEditManager.BeginEdit()
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewEditManager.OnPositionChanged(PositionChangedEventArgs args)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewEditManager.Telerik.WinControls.UI.IGridViewEventListener.ProcessEvent(GridViewEvent eventData)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewEventProcessEntity.ProcessCollection(GridViewEvent gridEvent, PriorityWeakReferenceList list, GridEventProcessMode processMode)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewSynchronizationService.NotifyListeners(GridViewEvent gridEvent)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewSynchronizationService.FlushEvents()
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewSynchronizationService.DispatchEvent(GridViewEvent gridEvent)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewSynchronizationService.RaiseCurrentChanged(GridViewTemplate template, GridViewRowInfo row, GridViewColumn column, Boolean user)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.BaseGridNavigator.SelectCore(GridViewRowInfo row, GridViewColumn column)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.BaseGridNavigator.Select(GridViewRowInfo row, GridViewColumn column)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridRowBehavior.SelectPositionOnMouseDownLeft(MouseEventArgs e, GridRowElement rowElement, GridCellElement cellElement)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridRowBehavior.OnMouseDownLeft(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridRowBehavior.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.BaseGridBehavior.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadGridView.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at Telerik.WinControls.RadControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2015
2 answers
233 views
Hi, is it possible to sort items in the RadListControl by item value instead of item text?

Thanks,

-Lou
Lou
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Mar 2015
24 answers
689 views
I want to show a custom appointment form when the user double clicks on the radscheduler to create/edit appointments.

Right now it shows the built-in AppointmentEdit dialog. The data I need to capture is vastly different from what appears on the dialog. The only common elements are the dates. I also need to capture lots of other information that it doesn't make sense to inherit from the dialog. It's easier to create a custom form from scratch. I am hoping there is an event I can use to cancel the default dialog from appearing and display the custom form.

I looked through the documentation but didn't find any. I tried the AppointmentEditDialogShowing event without any effect.

Is this even possible.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Mar 2015
4 answers
193 views
When i set the min value to to -64k and max to 64k. My Application takes around 5 to 10 minutes to start. I also modify the large and min frequency to the same value as my min and max value.

Thanks,
Jerome
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Mar 2015
1 answer
138 views
Hi,
   is it possibile to scroll the pivotgrid using the keyboard?

Thanks a lot

Manuele
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Mar 2015
8 answers
4.4K+ views
Dear Telerik team,

is there a way to remove the border around the grid ?
In our scenario the grid is nested inside a docking control, which comes with its own border.
therefor we have two borders, which together look like a single thick border, breaking overall consistency.
When opening the Visual UI Editor there is no Visual tree to change anything but the root element, so I guess all drawing
is performed manually. Removing borders from the grids TableElement had no effect either. Any advide is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Falk Wegener
orgAnice Software GmbH
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Mar 2015
1 answer
239 views
Work on vs2012 C#  desktop application , My winform contain
excel like filtering gridview,here I want tabbed view for each row which
contain image gallery.

Basically I need help on bellow topic

1)     Need help how to add tabbed  in gridview

2)     How to add  image gallery in grid tab.

Note : From my tab gallery I also want to download images,Want to zoom selected images.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Mar 2015
6 answers
454 views
Why MessageIcon doesn't accept RadMessageIcon.Error as it's value and reports : "Cannot implicitly convert type 'Telerik.WinControls.RadMessageIcon' to 'System.Drawing.Bitmap'" ?

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Mar 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?