Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
215 views
Hi!

I modified appointment edit/insert form with my own custom fields.

 Everything works OK (saves all the extra data in my custom fields), but I've added extra button on the form and I need to "tap into" default save event.

 For example - default OK button saves data from all controlls to database. I want for the new button to do the same, but in the process I write some new vaules in my custom fields and for that I need new button (which would set new values in certain controls and default save event would then save alltogether - "ApplySettingsToEvent").

Thank you for any kind of info.

BR, Smiljan
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2015
1 answer
162 views
Hi Telerik,

I have a simple question about the RadTrackBar control when I am using it in Range mode. Is it possible to disable the dragging the orange range line? I would like to limit the user to set the range value only on the two thumbs.

Thanks in advance,
Laszlo
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Apr 2015
2 answers
477 views
Hello, 
   I bind grid view data source to TblProduct , Currently on row click I get value of each column ( visible / hidden ) 
  Is there anyway to cast/extract data row based on datasource object ? 

  so instead of 
 rtID.Text = RGProduct.CurrentRow.Cells["ProductId"].Value.ToString();
 rtName.Text = RGProduct.CurrentRow.Cells["ProductName"].Value.ToString();
....... for another 12 columns 

  will do something like 
  
  TblProduct p = new TblProduct();
  p =  RGProduct.CurrentRow.something that will bring back only bind columns 

Thank You 
Mansi 
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Apr 2015
3 answers
135 views
Hi,

I tried to use the various online examples for WinForms. I can't get any of the examples to run because they are made for VS2008 and equivalent old version of Telerik WinForms. Even after migrating the examples they are full of compiling errors due to library changes. No fun.

Could you provide a stack of up-to-date example projects for WinForms? 

Andrew
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Apr 2015
2 answers
213 views
Hello, 
 
 I have an issue with MetroTouch theme and RadRibbon  attached (Metro Touch.png )
 It's showing gray empty space between Ribbon and title as showing in red box 
 
  Any thought why and how to fix ? 

Thanks, 
Mansi 
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Apr 2015
2 answers
162 views
Hi.. My autocomplete which appears at dropdownlist is cropped an I can not scroll the popup.
How can I resize the popup?

Please check this picture below
mudzakkir
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Apr 2015
1 answer
135 views
Hi!

Is there a possibility to set background color based on a value in custom field in Appointments table (let's say "radScheduler1_AppointmentFormatting" event)?

TNX and BR,
Smiljan
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Apr 2015
2 answers
148 views
I'm trying to get my scheduler to automatically re-size using the AutoSize property for it, but every time I've tried to set AutoSize to true my visual studio crashes. Is this error known or have is it local? (have I accidentally done something to cause the error?)
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Apr 2015
2 answers
151 views
Hi!

Is there a possibility to set background color based on the custom field in Appointments table (let's say in "AppointmentFormatting" event)?

TNX and BR,
Smiljan
Smiljan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Apr 2015
2 answers
719 views
In Visual Studio 2010 I often run into problems working with a RadGridView using a project binding source. I have not figured out how to recreate this issue consistently but it seems to happen after making a change in my code and recompiling.  The error will occur when attempting to change a property on the grid using the forms designer.

Sometimes the problem will magically go away after clicking on a different control and then clicking on the grid again. Other times I have to completely close VS and reopen it.

Sorry I don't have much more to go on but this problem has been driving me crazy. Hopefully someone has suggestions on how to fix it.
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Apr 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?