Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
413 views

I can see that it is possible to add additional button the the CaptionElement of ToolTabStrip, but DocumentTabStrip does not seems to support that functionality.

I wanted to know if there is anyway i can add additional controls to an document tab strip.

 

Thanks

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2015
7 answers
1.0K+ views
I view class instance in property grid and I want hide some of properties. How can I do it?
Grégory
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Apr 2015
5 answers
289 views
I don't want to show Sunday in WeekView. How can I hide days of the week?
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2015
2 answers
173 views
My radgrid has two overlapping context menus when I right click a cell. The one in front (copy | paste) doesn't seem to actually work so how do I disable it?
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2015
4 answers
146 views
I'm trying to make it so the Column headers appear above all of the other system rows: The add new row, the grouping row and the filter row. I can access these in the child row collection and also the systemrow property in the currentView property. However, these are both read only. Is there a way to re-order these rows, or am I stuck with the order it gives me?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2015
1 answer
373 views

Hello,

I have a simple question related to raddropdownlist. I placed raddropdownlist on a form and make its AutoCompleteMode property to SuggestAppend. When i start typing it successfully search. For example i have bonded a value like 'Iam going to market'. When i start typing Iam from the very first character, it successfully searched the value. But when i write 'going' it does not search. It actually try to search from the first word, while i need it should search from anywhere, like we use like statement in query by using '%' to find anywhere in the sentence or value.

Hope my question will be understandable. Please anyone answer as soon as possible. I shall be very thankful.

Thanks in advance

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2015
2 answers
155 views

I have an existing project that compiles and runs. I add a new radform and it compiles and runs. I add a radgrid to the new form and it compiles and runs. I try to edit anything about the new radgrid control and I get an error that reads, "object reference not set to an instance of an object."

 

This is very frustrating. I have removed the references and added them back. I rebuilt the application. Again, I can compile and just can't do anything with the grid control in design view.

Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Apr 2015
1 answer
130 views

Hi,

I am trying to use the in-place Editor (DayView) in a Tablet(Lenove ThinkPad with Windows 8.1) , when I am trying to select many rows or cells( one rows or cell means one hour) for Example from 5 am to 11 am with finger touchscreen its select only one row that means only one hour, how can I select more than

a row(Hour) using touchscreen  ANY SOLUTION???

regards,

Bledar

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2015
6 answers
1.2K+ views

I want get the some column detail by clicking the command button.

Ex: If a had price 10 as default and when i click command button the price will be updated as 12.

How can do this by using programmatically.

 Thanks in advance.

Note: VB Coding

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2015
1 answer
425 views

Hi

How can I get dashed line around pink part of the pie and bar in the attached picture?

 Pauli

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?