Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
77 views
I updated my version of telerik in Telerik_UI_for_WinForms_2015_1_331_dev, it has a bug, even in demo of telerik. When scrolling the pageview with mutiple page in explorer mode. Please advise us what to do. Thanks
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 04 May 2015
1 answer
111 views

I make a query to a database SQL attempt to bring the result to a radGridView .... I add the row but no data as it should?

private void radButton1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
if(txtNro.Text=="")
MessageBox.Show("DEBE INGRESAR UN NRO DE ORDEN", "ATENCION", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Exclamation);
else
if (txtNro.Text != "")
{
conexion.Open();
SqlCommand consulta = new SqlCommand("select Convert(varchar(10),fecIni,103) as fecIni ,Convert(Varchar(10),fecFin,103) as fecFin from ordenes where nro_orden=@nro", conexion);
consulta.Parameters.AddWithValue("@nro", Convert.ToInt32(txtNro.Text));
SqlDataReader registro = consulta.ExecuteReader();
if (registro.Read())
{
labelIni.Text = Convert.ToString(registro["fecIni"]);
labelFinal.Text = Convert.ToString(registro["fecFin"]);
}
else
{
MessageBox.Show("NO SE ENCONTRO EL NUMERO DE ORDEN INGRESADO", "ATENCION", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Exclamation);
labelIni.Text = "";
labelFinal.Text = "";
}
conexion.Close();
DataTable dt = new DataTable();
conexion.Open();
SqlCommand consulta2 = new SqlCommand("select medicamento,cantidad,programa,precioUnit,precioFin from DetalleOrden where nro_orden=@nro",conexion);
consulta2.Parameters.AddWithValue("@nro", Convert.ToInt32(txtNro.Text));
SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(consulta2);
da.Fill(dt);
rgv.DataSource = dt;
conexion.Close();


}
}

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 04 May 2015
1 answer
96 views

 

Input string in TextBox then use RadTreeView.FindNodes(string) to search, how can I do that can auto select the result node and focus on the result node?

very appreciated!!

 

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 04 May 2015
3 answers
254 views

Hi, I am using a GridViewMaskBoxColumn to edit and display a 12 character long string as follows: "AAAA-AAAA-AAAA"

I am using standard mask type and mask as  ">LLLL-LLLL-LLLL"  which forces all input characters to uppercase.

The editor works fine when inputing the string in the cell, displaying correctly the prompt characters ("_") and seperation literals ("-").

However, the text after editing is finished appears in the grid as "AAAAAAAAAAAA" instead of the desired "AAAA-AAAA-AAAA" of the mask format, which incidently is the default behavior of the maskededitbox editor I use in other parts of my application.

Can you please suggest why the desired text format behavior of the maskededitbox is not implemented in the gridview, or a way to go around this problem?

 

Regards,

 

George

 

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 04 May 2015
1 answer
189 views

I've tried all these option to change the localization of the styles

            ((Telerik.WinControls.UI.RichTextEditorRibbonUI.StyleGalleryItem)(this.richTextEditorRibbonBar1.GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(4).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(4).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(2).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(1))).ToolTipText = "Titre 1";
            ((Telerik.WinControls.UI.RichTextEditorRibbonUI.StyleGalleryItem)(this.richTextEditorRibbonBar1.GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(4).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(4).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(2).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(1))).Image = ((System.Drawing.Image)(resources.GetObject("resource.Image3")));
            ((Telerik.WinControls.UI.RichTextEditorRibbonUI.StyleGalleryItem)(this.richTextEditorRibbonBar1.GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(4).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(4).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(2).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(1))).TextImageRelation = System.Windows.Forms.TextImageRelation.ImageAboveText;
            ((Telerik.WinControls.UI.RichTextEditorRibbonUI.StyleGalleryItem)(this.richTextEditorRibbonBar1.GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(4).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(4).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(2).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(1))).TextAlignment = System.Drawing.ContentAlignment.BottomCenter;
            ((Telerik.WinControls.UI.RichTextEditorRibbonUI.StyleGalleryItem)(this.richTextEditorRibbonBar1.GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(4).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(4).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(1).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(2).GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(1))).Text = "Titre 1";

The style still stay as "heading 1" .

 

Please would you help ?

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 04 May 2015
4 answers
397 views
Unbound radlistView, I want to highlight certain rows if its text is a certain pattern
How to achieve that?

Thanks
Vlad
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 May 2015
1 answer
170 views

Hello,

Is it possible to have a minsize for a panel (when the user manually drags the splitter) but make it so the button still collapses the pannel completely?

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 01 May 2015
2 answers
118 views
After docking a Tool Window i set the TabStrip.SizeInfo.Absolute size. But whenever i run the application the size never changes.
Hugues
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Apr 2015
1 answer
140 views

Hello. I've used  telerik on a previous place I used to work for and absolutely love it. At my current job I introduced these tools to the team I work with and they really enjoyed it too. We are thinking about purchasing the telerik for winforms license for one developer. But we have 3 developers in here. So I have 2 questions:

1) What happens when I check-in code and they don't have Telerik installed in their machines? Will their deploy break my code?

2) Can we share a 1-developer license? By share I mean use the assemblies non-concurrently, one at a time. We don't have a big backlog of things to use it on, so sharing would be a viable option.

The trial is about to expire and my boss asked me these 2 questions before we close a deal.

 

Thanks in advance. Kind regards,

Leandro

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2015
5 answers
292 views

Hi ,

I'm trying to change the GanttGraphicalView according to the timeline. For example if a task's duration is for 10 days I want to display the first 8 days for example with Green Color and the 2 that remains with red color. Is this possible and How can I do that in C# code ?

Is this possible ? Take a look a the Capture.PNG file.

Also I want to have a different display in my Gantt View.

The First Header I want to Have the current year(s) depends what I want every time and row below the year to have the Months . But not showing all the days of the month , just only the weeks.

Take a look at the second screenshot(Capture1.PNG).

The Header is the year ,  Below the year are the Months and each month is separated into four weeks.

Is it possible to have a format like that and how using c# ?

Appreciate any help you could give me.

 

 

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?