Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
205 views

I have a dataentry that I want to set values for certain textboxes when a user adds a new item/entry. I can access the controls but nothing shows up in the text box at runtime.

1.private void rs40AddNewItem_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
2.        {
3.            Mix _mix = new Mix();
4.            (radDataEntry1.PanelContainer.Controls["radPanel4"].Controls[0] as RadTextBox).Text = "TEST";
5.        }

I am not sure if this is the right approach.

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2015
5 answers
1.0K+ views
Hi All,

How can I get the grid not to highlight the row or cell when hovering with the mouse?

Thx
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jun 2015
1 answer
160 views

Hi

Could you provide a comparison of the WinForms versus WPF Gantt controls, in particular what additional features you get with the WPF version, or if you lose anything with WPF over WinForms?

We need to use the Gantt control in our application and already have a WinForms license but are trying to establish whether it would be worthwhile purchasing a WPF license.

Many thanks

Adrian

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jun 2015
1 answer
167 views

i am initializing Rich Text Editor multiple times using string...so each time task manager shows application consumes more and more memory

and at last application gets terminated. what should i do.

 

 

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jun 2015
3 answers
151 views

I'm having an issue with Recurring appointments on the latest version of the Telerik UI. (2015.1.331.20)

I have the SystemTimeZone property of the Scheduler set to UTC, and the computer is set to US Central time. (-5) When I set up one time appointments, everything works great. The times are saved to the database in UTC, and everything flows as it should.

When setting up recurring appointments, however, everything breaks. It seems right when setup, but once it's saved to the database and reloaded, everything is "off" by 5 hours. If I setup a recurring appointment at 8AM, it'll save as being at 1 PM, just like the standalone appointment, which is correct. But when it's loaded back, it'll appear at 3 AM on the schedule.

Odder yet, the Occurrences collection is actually correct... it shows the occurrences at 8AM, as it should. But visual display shows them at 3 AM. Basically, recurring appointments are subtracting the 5 hours TWICE. 

I need a fix for this behavior that doesn't involve setting the computer time to UTC. (That's the only thing that worked thus far.)

This is in C#, and the OS is windows 7 Pro SP1

Thanks!

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2015
1 answer
445 views

I am using the RadPageView and the Telerik Metro Blue theme. I have a case in my UI where there is only 1 tab displayed in the RadPageView. In that case I disable the singe RadPageViewPage so that it can't be clicked. When I do that the RadPageViewPage style is a white background with blue text. I would like to be able to set enabled to false but keep the RadPageViewPage style that it has when it is enabled (i.e. blue background and white text). I tried looking through the properties but I can't seem to find the right property to set. I was thinking something like myPageViewPage.MouseOverBackColor = myPageViewPage.BackColor or something like that.

 Any suggestions as to what properties control the MouseOverStyle of the RadPageViewPage and how I could set them to use the Enabled style?

Thanks!
~Paul

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2015
5 answers
369 views
Do any of the telerik controls support the ability to have a subscript and/or superscript?  That would allow a label to show a scientific formula.

See attached example..
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2015
3 answers
129 views

Hi

I am using the RadTrackBar to navigate a series of measurement data

I need to add an extra colour bar parrrallel to the RadTrackBar control

The Extra bar must highlight any data exceptions or tolerance warnings (the user must manually navigate to these areas and verify the data)

 tolerance exceptions in a colourized way

I would hope to find a control that does something similar to the way:

a)  BeyondCompare uses vertical bars with red&blue lines when comparing two source files)

b) DNA Sequences are displayed in a chain

c) if a small icon could also be over layed at critical points this would also be useful

Any suggestions welcome

Sincerely IanF

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2015
3 answers
135 views

Hello,

 is there a possibility to print the chartview and the Pivotgrid together in one 

Printdocument? 

 

regards

Thomas

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2015
1 answer
329 views
We are having an issue where the results are wider than the available area on the RadAutoCompleteBox. If it is too wide, it adds the ellipses (...). We would prefer it wrap. I tried programmatically setting the radAutoCompleteBox.ListItem.TextWrap to true, but there was no effect. How can I make the text in the drop down wrap?
Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?