Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
493 views
'Could anybody plesae tell me , how can I add a new row to this table using VB code ?
  
'dgPeripherals.AllowAddNewRow = True
'dgPeripherals.Rows.Insert(0, dgPeripherals.Rows.NewRow())
'dgPeripherals.Refresh()
 
'But it does  display me a new row insert recrods to the grid.
'I have added above code inside the hander event of the Add button as follows ,
 
 
Imports Telerik.WinControls.UI
Imports Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewColumn
 
Private Sub FormTeleic_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
        Me.dgPeripherals = New Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadGridView()
        GeneratePeripheralsGridColumns()
End Sub
 
 Private Sub dgPeripherals_CommandCellClick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
         
            Dim gCommand As GridCommandCellElement = TryCast(sender, GridCommandCellElement)
            Dim result As DialogResult
            If gCommand.ColumnInfo.Name = "clmAdd" Then
                dgPeripherals.AllowAddNewRow = True
                dgPeripherals.Rows.Insert(0, dgPeripherals.Rows.NewRow())
                dgPeripherals.Refresh()
            End If
End Sub
 
 
 
Private Sub GeneratePeripheralsGridColumns()
 
        ' TEXT COLUMN
        Dim clmItemSN As New GridViewTextBoxColumn()
        clmItemSN.HeaderText = "Item S/N"
        clmItemSN.Width = 100
 
        Dim clmItemName As New GridViewTextBoxColumn()
        clmItemName.HeaderText = "Item Name"
        clmItemName.Width = 100
      
        Dim clmAdd As New GridViewCommandColumn()
        clmAdd.Name = "clmAdd"
        clmAdd.UseDefaultText = True
        clmAdd.DefaultText = "Add"
        clmAdd.HeaderText = "Add"
 
        dgPeripherals.Columns.Add(clmItemSN)
        dgPeripherals.Columns.Add(clmItemName)   
        dgPeripherals.Columns.Add(clmAdd)
  
End Sub
 
' What I want is to add a new row to the excisting grid when clicked on the Add Button on the previous row
'The default behaviour is , it adds  a new row to the grid when I press enter on the last text cell , but I want this to happend upon add button click event.
'Is this possible to achive with Teleric Grids ? Can somebody help me please ?
'I'm new to teleric grid , please bear with me if I missed anything,
'Thanks in advance.
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jul 2015
2 answers
289 views

I am using 

radPropertyGrid1.Items["Text"].Visible = variable;
to hide or show properties at run time.
The only negative side effect I'm seeing is that the Category doesn't disappear.
Is there a way to hide the category as well?

I've attached a picture of it visible, and of it hidden.
The category is Motion System Locations.

Chuck
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Jul 2015
7 answers
728 views
Hi,
I have problems with with Q2 2011 :
-  every node of a treeview in my application is selectable not only by clicking over the node text, but also if I click on the line containing the node, while my goal is that only when I click on the text  the node is selected; if I click outside the text of the node for example on the same line of the node, no nodes must be selected.

I Have an other problem with the RadToolStripSeparatorItem: I can' t set the width of the line or change the style of the item; my goal is to create a thinner line than the default one.
As attachement a screenshot of the desired effect and the actual effect
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jul 2015
2 answers
113 views

Hello,

I am using RadPivotGrid together with RadChartview.
I would like to have a X-Axis for every Rowgroup in the Pivotgrid.
Because the Rowgroups are hierarchic the X-Axis should also be Stepped.
Excel does this. How can I do this in Telerik Chartview?

best regards 
Thomas

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jul 2015
6 answers
544 views
Hi,

Is it possible to add multiple images to the left and right sides of a RadTreeNode?

I'm using RadControls for WinForms Q2 2010 SP2.

Thanks.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jul 2015
2 answers
654 views

I have a RadGridView that is using the group by functionality.

 When grouping by a column, the group by rows are created.

I would like to change the font, background color, etc. of the group by row, but cannot figure out how. (They don't seem to take any formatting from the rows before the group by)

 

Thank you.

Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Jul 2015
1 answer
203 views

Hey there,

 

I am browsing the properties/methods of the property grid for a while because I want to disable the resizing of the columns in the property grid.  Something similar to 'AllowVariableSpliterPos'.

Is this supported?
Thanx!

 

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jul 2015
1 answer
384 views
Using the PdfViewer control, is there anyway to access the Page Size property in the advanced properties section of the document properties of a .pdf file. I would like to grab that size and display on my form along with a view of the .pdf.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jul 2015
1 answer
178 views

hi

I cant Find Sample Of Bind TreeView To SQL Server DB with All Functions (Insert - Update - Delete) in N - Level Support.

can You Help Me?

Tanks.

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jul 2015
7 answers
247 views

Hi, 

Is it possible to highlight an arbitrary column in a radListView?    I can't check for any particular data in the column header, all I know is that it will be column N.  I've seen discussions about how to highlight a row, but nothing on how to highlight a particular column. 

 Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Steve

Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jul 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?