Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
9 answers
367 views
Hello. I'm starting with .net and i'm a bit confused. I want to do a simple animation with RadRotator, but does not work for me. I add items and call start function but nothing happen. Could you help me?

I need a little help to start this project. I'm using Visual Basic 2005/2008. This is a simple slide in/out with opacity. I've attached images and a video sample that i made in Expression Blend (just to have an idea). It´s possible to do same with RadRotator? please help me with a sample project :)

Video Sample in youtube:
Telerik RadRotator

Best regards

Chili
anunster.com


UPDATE:
I've tried to do it by my self, but i don't know how to add a Label into RadItemsContainer.
I've added in the form a RadRotator1---> click on items property, and i've added a RadItemsContainer .So I clicked on items property again. Now in RadItemsContainer, i've tried to add a Label control, but this control isn't available. I need to add with code at runtime? Or can i add a "Container" control into RadRotator and add controls with drag and drop? , please help,

Also, I've added a PNG Image into RadImageButton ... how can i stretch the image.it's possible?

best regards, Chili Girl

Todor
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Jul 2015
1 answer
118 views

Hello Everyone,

 I would like create Line and Pie chart and  to update real time data as well as historical data, let say every 10 second, every month likewise. I want to create a small application.I would like to build a chart to let use scroll back to see last hour data but on current screen i would like to show real time as well as historical data on the same chart. Please help me.


Please do needful.

 

 

Regards

Rushali Watane

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Jul 2015
3 answers
1.0K+ views
Hi,

We are in the process of increasing the font size for all controls within our windows application.
I could not figure out how to increase the numbers font size in the Calendar control.

Thanks
Vanitha
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Jul 2015
1 answer
170 views

Hello everybody,

 I'm using a radradialgauge. My pattern is a half circle. Under this half circle, i've got a blank useless space.

 I try to use the CenterOffset and the scale transform to get it at the right dimension, but when the user change the size of the container, the rendering is ugly.

 Is there a way to trim the clank space all around my gauge to dock it in a parent container ?

 I hope my explication is understandable.

 Best regards,

Tony

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Jul 2015
1 answer
134 views

Hello,

 I see that the RichTextEditor has a built in editor command bar that pops up when text is selected. Is there any way to manipulate that command bar (add new buttons, control when/how it pops up, etc). I can't seem to find any reference to it in any of the documentation.

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks!

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Jul 2015
5 answers
401 views
I am adding columns manually to the gridview master template. For this I am using GridViewTextBoxColumn. Let's say I have object Product which references object ProductCategory. In the gridview i would like to show information about product including the name of the product's category. I tried the dot notation like FieldName = "ProductCategory.Name" but it's not working. Is it possible handle this situation or I would have to use some DTO?

Thanks for reply
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jul 2015
5 answers
810 views
Hi,
In traditional WinForms all controls on a form inherit their Font property from it's parent form or container by default.
Apparently, this is not the case with Telerik WinForms. 

When there are many controls on a form, it becomes very uncomfortable. Especially when dealing with DropDownList controls.
Not only you have to set control's Font property to the font you desire (which only sets the font of the selected text),
you also have to handle the VisualListItemFormatting event and set args.VisualItem.Font programmatically to set the font of drop down items.

Am i missing something simple or is it just the way it is with Telerik?

Thanks ahead,
Uri
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jul 2015
18 answers
649 views
I might be missing something obvious here, but how can I display a form's icon on the left side of the title bar when the form is contained within a DockWindow?  The icon only seems to show when the form is displayed as a normal window.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jul 2015
1 answer
150 views

I implemented a WinForm holding a RadDock and in it several Containers, DocumentWindows, ...

Now that there are more and more specialized DocumentWindows I think about defining this windows in separate files and loading this DocumentWindows dynamically when need to be shown.

Could you guid me how to do this easy and elegant?

 

How can I move the definition of the DocumentWindows into another file?

Generating a new nearly empty WinForm with a RadDoc and copyPaste the Window into that?

How can I load the DocumentWindow dynamically into the main WinForm?

Not all documentWindows are shown after program start, but when the user is selecting it in main menu "View" - just like it is in MS VS.

 

Thanx

Peter

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jul 2015
1 answer
267 views
Is there any sample available for building a custom toolbar on gridview to add / edit rows,insert, delete and print? Any pointers is much appreciated.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jul 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?