Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
9 answers
367 views
I have a GridView with the Font set to Segoe UI; 9pt
The GridView is used as a add-in in another Winforms application (Microsoft Dynamics NAV).
But the font display a bit strange. See the attached screen capture.
As you can see the font of the other standard controls of that application display just fine.
And when I have the GridView in a separate winforms sample application, then it's also ok.
Any hints on that?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Aug 2015
4 answers
157 views
I am getting a system null reference exception when the value element of a property grid item is a text and you double click on it. This is happening in the latest version of Telerik.WinControls.UI.dll 2015.2.728.40
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Aug 2015
8 answers
663 views
I have been working on an application that allows the user to click on a row in the RadDataGridView and drag and drop the row as an object to a separate control.  The drag and drop is itself is working, but I have come across an issue.

When the MouseDown event fires, the RadGridView.MasterGridViewInfo.CurrentRow is not updated with the correct selected row.  When the user drops the object on the other control, I am receiveing the wrong object.

If I click on a row, ensure that the selected item was updated, then drag and drop it works.

Is this a bug, or is there a work around?  The MouseDown event fires before the CurrentRowChanged event fires. 

Is there a way to set the CurrentRow based upon the row that was clicked?

Thanks.

Dennis
Abba
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Aug 2015
2 answers
253 views

All -

I'm trying to get the plain text as well as the HTML formatted text from my RichTextEditor, but the GetPlainText method is always returning back empty string. The GetContent method works just fine.

Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong? 

Thank You

string sPlainText = rtbSMTPMessage.GetPlainText();
string sHTMLText = rtbSMTPMessage.GetContent("html");

Joy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Aug 2015
4 answers
172 views

Hi I am having trouble merging the main menu with an MDIChild form.  What i what to have happen is the MDI child menu is inserted into the main menu at particular points.  For example:

Main Menu:     

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Aug 2015
5 answers
1.0K+ views

Hello,

I've created a custom RadListView following this page: Custom Items | UI for WinForms

However when I click a ButtonElement in RadListView, the correspondent ListViewItem is selected. How can I avoid this?

See also "image.png".

Thanks in advance,

Luca Scalzotto

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Aug 2015
1 answer
287 views

Hi,

 The label in my Pie Chart has the same backcolor as the Series.  How do I make that white?

 

Laura

Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Aug 2015
3 answers
329 views
I am using Telerik Controls Q12013 and it is working fine in default (100%) OS but I am facing Layout problem RadMessageBox with 125% OS zoom in Windows 7.(Desktop [Right click] > Personalization > Display > 125% Zoom). I am facing while using Theme "VisualStudio2012Light", "TelerikMetro", and "TelerikMetroBlue" but its working fine in default Office2007 theme. I have attached some images for your better understanding. Kindly look into this issue and I am waiting for your reply.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2015
0 answers
109 views

Hi,

ich would like to get the last entered Appointment date in the Scheduler and

the Appointment, wich has the recent date in Scheduler?

Can u help me?

 

Best Regards

Bledar

bledar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 25 Aug 2015
3 answers
304 views

 Okay upgraded to Q2_2015_2_728.

 I have the following code

var exporter = new Telerik.WinControls.UI.Export.SpreadExport.SpreadExport(this.contents);

....

....
exporter.RunExport(fileName);

 Since these are now obsolete, what is the replacement. Documentation is non-existent.

Thanks for the help.

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Aug 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?