Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
257 views

Hi,

I have a question about charts localization.

 

I create a chart, the horizontal axe is a DateTimeCategoricalAxis.

The format of the label is (Month - Year).

I display the graph with english and french culture, the month is translated correctly, which is very good !! :)

My question :  is it possible the force the graph to display in french culutre even if the current culture is english  ? 

 

Regards,

 Mathieu.

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2015
6 answers
480 views

Hello,

 

I noticed that when I try to dispose a ListView control from its own double click event the application crashes.

The control can be disposed from any other source (e.g. a button click) and this behavior occurs even on an empty List View.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

 

Thanks.

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2015
5 answers
495 views

I want to toggle only between Ascending and Descending when the user clicks on the column header.  I do not want the None option.  Not sure what one would use the None option for anyway. That is not a sort.

 

 

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Sep 2015
14 answers
320 views
I'm trying to implement a custom TreeView editor on the GridView and I'm experiencing two problems.
1. My editor is confined to the size of the cell and it needs to be much larger than that
2. When I attempt to data bind the control nothing is displayed.

Sample code:
public class TreeEditor : BaseGridEditor
      {
       
      protected override RadElement CreateEditorElement ()
          {
          RadTreeViewElement treeViewElement = new RadTreeViewElement ();           
          //BindData (treeViewElement); // This doesn't work
          LoadData (treeViewElement); // This displays data
          return treeViewElement;
          }
 
      private static void BindData(RadTreeViewElement treeViewElement)
      {
          List<NodeData> Nodes = new List<NodeData>();
          NodeData root = new NodeData() { ID = 0 };
          root.Children.Add(new NodeData() { ID = 1 });
          root.Children.Add(new NodeData() { ID = 2 });
          Nodes.Add(root);
          treeViewElement.DataSource = Nodes;
          treeViewElement.DisplayMember = "ID\\ID";
          treeViewElement.ChildMember = "Nodes\\Children";
      }
 
      private static void LoadData (RadTreeViewElement treeViewElement)
          {
          RadTreeNode root = treeViewElement.Nodes.Add ("Root");
          root.Nodes.Add ("First", 1);
          root.Nodes.Add ("Second", 1);
          }
 
      public override object Value
          {
          get
              {
              RadTreeViewElement editor = (RadTreeViewElement) this.EditorElement;
              if (editor.SelectedNode == null)
                  return string.Empty;
 
              return editor.SelectedNode.ToString ();
              }
          set
              {
              //TODO: ?
              }
          }
      }
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Sep 2015
3 answers
237 views

I am using a PivotFieldList associated to a PivotGrid which is bound to an in-memory table.

The Grid and the Field List work OK, but my problem is my table has too many columns. More than 200.

This make it a bit difficult for the user to choose fields from the field list.

I was wondering if there is a way to group fields in the PivotFieldList. Something like the "date" fields. Each group would be a node opening on user click and showing the available column.

 

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Sep 2015
1 answer
168 views
# Context
- Using RadGridView
- Having a column named "MyDataColumn", which contains different decimal values, including zero.
- Using UI, add filter on "MyDataColumn" : "Greater than: 0"
- Added a calculated column named "MyCalculatedColumn", using expression "MyDataColumn / MyDataColumn".
- Note that, at this point, it doesn't crash since we added the "Greater than: 0" filter on "MyDataColumn" ... without that filter, it will crash, as we all know division by zero is impossible.

# Behavior
- Using UI, add a filter on "MyCalculatedColumn"
- Application crash
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Sep 2015
2 answers
190 views

On my grid I am grouping by one field, and have gridview1.mastertemplate.ShowTotals = True so that I can show a grand total for columns when that grid is grouped.  My issue is that I need to change the appearance of the grand total row differently than the other (group) summary rows in ViewCellFormatting.  Is this possible, and if so how can I do it?

 

Thanks

William
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Sep 2015
4 answers
574 views
When in the edit mode, GridSpinEditor inside RadGridView allows the numeric value to change by scrolling mouse centerl scroll wheel. I need to disable this. How can I disable this feature?

This feature lets the users to scrolldown to negative values, which is not desirable.

Thanks.
Jose
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Sep 2015
2 answers
171 views

Hello

What is the best way to adapt the text of the default context menu of a treeview ? I know that I could change the text property of each item on the ContextMenuOpnening but a more global solution as a Localization Provider will be welcome.

Thanks for your support

Marco
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
 answered on 03 Sep 2015
1 answer
141 views

Hi,
I'm using a graph in wich i specified an horizontal DatetimeCategoricalAxis.
I have a the first axe label trucated (attaced file).

Is it possible to fix this issue without changing the "LabelRotationAngle" value ? 

Regards,

Mathieu

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Sep 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?