Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
221 views

Hello,

 

is there any way to access a collection of the cells/rows that match the search criteria?

I'm trying to implement a combined search/filter - function -- using the SearchProgressChangedEvent to hide all rows that do not match the search criteria.

 

 

Kind regards,

Andreas

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2015
1 answer
227 views

Thank you

first question

i don't want selected rectangle that i select item(using fullrowselect)

please see a picture

 

second question

i want that header isn't clicked

how can i do??  thanks!!

 

 

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2015
1 answer
200 views
How can I completely remove the RadForm FormInnerBorder either through the Visual Style Builder or in my code which implements a RadForm?  I need visibility to go away along with all padding so that my inner control bounds can fill up to the outer border without the inner border still taking up about 3 pixels of space on the left, right, and bottom of the form.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2015
1 answer
120 views

When trying to create a custom theme for a Panorama, I can import the xml into the theme manager, but it does not show up.  I've done this with other control (buttons for example) and it works.  I've found that some control require some "Base" controls to also be themed, but I haven't found any documentation as to a hierarchy of requirements for a control to work.

 Is there such a list, and if not, can someone at least tell me what control I need to theme in order to get a RadPanorama to accept my custom theme.  Mostly this is simply to get it to use my custom scrollbar (which *has* been themed).

 Thanks.

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2015
2 answers
158 views

I have a GridView with MultiSelect enabled. The standard behavior is when the user selects a row this changes the row's color and all selected rows maintain a diferent color. I want to mimic this behavior with a GridViewCheckBoxColumn.

 My GridView has a GridViewCheckBoxColumn and when it's checked, I want to change the row color. If it's unchecked, return it back to normal. Currently I'm using the ValueChanged event to capture the event of the checking and unchecking.

private void radGridViewProducts_ValueChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    if (this.radGridViewProducts.ActiveEditor is RadCheckBoxEditor)
    {
        this.radGridViewProducts.Rows[this.radGridViewProducts.CurrentCell.RowIndex].IsSelected = true;
    }
}

 The code above does not change the row color. How can I acheive this?

 

Thank you.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2015
4 answers
691 views

Hi

 

I have been using a CheckedDropDownList in an application and I want to check some of the values in the dropdownlist before the users sees it. I have tried several things in order to get it work and so far nothing. It should b a simple thing i just don't know..

 

so far i have tried

 

 List<string> dbValues = _asset.MultiLocDrawingNum;

                    foreach (var v in dbValues)
                    {
                        var item = ddData.Items.FirstOrDefault(x => x.Text == v);

                        item.Selected = true;

                        ddData.Items.Add(item);

                        //ddData.SelectedItem = item;

                        //ddData.SelectedIndex = ddData.FindString(item.Text);
                    
                    
                    }

Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Oct 2015
1 answer
221 views
i developed  a new UI  application with Telerik radcontrol . My probelm is,  install  the application in another system it showing error   "unable to install or run the application . The Application requries that  assmebly QuickStart  Version 2011.3.11.1219 bi installed in the Global Assembly cache(GAC ) first.  please contact your System Administrator "
Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Oct 2015
6 answers
325 views
Hi,
I have a non-trial "RadControls for Winforms" installed in my computer working with Visual Studio 2010, and now I recently installed a new Visual Studio 2012. After the installation I couldnt find the Telerik's tab on VS2012 or the extensions for toolbox, can I configure it without re-installing the entire Telerik's packet? Thanks!
Dyanko
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Oct 2015
1 answer
241 views
Has anybody tried binding win form radgridview with subscription service. Is there any example available.
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Oct 2015
2 answers
166 views

I'm using the RadOffice2007ScreenTipElement to show errors for rows within my RadGridView. When the ScreenTip displays, the html text is shown with weird spacing and odd vertical alignment for certain words.

 I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Take a look at the ScreenTip and notice the word "job" within the error "Blank job group code." There also seems to be extra spacing after that word, and after the word "EEO".

 Here is the relevant code snippet:

private void RadGridView1_ScreenTipNeeded(object sender, ScreenTipNeededEventArgs e)
{
  var cell = e.Item as GridDataCellElement;
  if (cell != null)
  {
    switch (cell.ColumnInfo.Name)
    {
      case "errorimage":
          int rowIndex = radGridView1.Rows.IndexOf(radGridView1.CurrentRow);
          if (rowIndex > -1)
          {
            if (cell.RowElement.RowInfo.Cells["errortext"].Value.ToString() != "")
            {
              var screenTip = new RadOffice2007ScreenTipElement();
              screenTip.CaptionLabel.Margin = new Padding(3);
              screenTip.CaptionLabel.Text = "Job Error(s)";
              screenTip.MainTextLabel.Text = cell.RowElement.RowInfo.Cells["errortext"].Value.ToString().Trim();
              screenTip.EnableCustomSize = true;
              e.Delay = 50;
              e.Item.ScreenTip = screenTip;
            }
            else
            {
                e.Item.ScreenTip = null;
              }
          }
          break;
        default:
            break;
    }
  }
}

Is there any way to fix this?

Kurt Boyer
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 19 Oct 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?