Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
196 views

Is there a setting somewhere that displays the thumbnails automatically? I see where they can be hidden, but I need them to display when I open the viewer.

Thanks,

Martin

 

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Oct 2015
1 answer
355 views

Is there something built into the export of the PivotTable to a Excel file to have to check for the name w/out throwing an error or better yet, have it auto Index it? 

 

Thanks

Ralitsa
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Oct 2015
2 answers
223 views

Greetings!

 I`m trying to attach context menu to a GroupFieldElement (those boxes in group panel when groupping applied) to add possibility to expand\collapse whole group.

Everything's ok, but both mouse clicks (left\right) call group sorting event and i cannot get rid of this behavior (tried even with RadGridBehavior and overriding OnMouseUp\Down). So, how can i disable sorting event when i click on group definition in group panel with right mouse click?

 Thank you!

 

Ilya
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Oct 2015
5 answers
549 views
   Hi I write this code and I m trying someting . But when i click copying event then 3 times show messagebox "a" but  when i click pasting event then messagebox show 1 times "a".. Why copying event show 3 times ??

       private void radGridView1_Copying(object sender, GridViewClipboardEventArgs e)
        {
            MessageBox.Show("a");
            

        }

        private void radGridView1_Pasting(object sender, GridViewClipboardEventArgs e)
        {
            MessageBox.Show("a");
        }
Karl B
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Oct 2015
3 answers
372 views

I need to export data from 3 different grids into one excel file.How can i do that?

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2015
1 answer
272 views

Hi, 

I'm using a DropDown button, and edit its items dynamically in the DropDownOpening event. 

I've tried to limit the size of the list popup using the MaxSize and MaximumSize properties of the list element, but it cuts the popup to only present the fitting items, without any scrolling bar. 

I have tried several workarounds but I'm not getting the desired result. 

 Do you have any suggestions? 

Thanks! 

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Oct 2015
3 answers
76 views
I want to iterate through the rows created after I added them in the "click here to add a new row" and shows up at the bottom. How do I iterate through these new rows?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Oct 2015
1 answer
151 views

I have two groups in my radPanorama which both of them have about ten radTileElement.

When I drag one radTileElement in another position inside it's group then no event is fired, even if I drop it into another group no event is fired.

 

How to know if radTileElement is in drag state and how to know where and when it's dropped ?

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2015
2 answers
135 views
I am using Telerik UI for Winforms Q1 2015 and I have an application that uses the RibbonBar. On one of the command tabs there is a TextBox which allows user input. When the RibbonBar is displayed the user can enter and edit text in the TextBox without issue. However, when the RibbonBar is in AutoHide mode, (i.e. it is closed but opens when the user selects a tab) ​​whenthe user enters text into the TextBox, if they hit the backspace key (to amend text, etc.) the RibbonBar closes. I have tried to trap the key and handle the deletion programmatically but, seemingly, the backspace key is monitored at a low level and I can't find a way to avoid this behaviour.

Any suggestions / fixes / guidance would be welcomed.
Keith
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Oct 2015
3 answers
259 views

Hi,

I have a function to search a grid programatically which works fine. This uses the MasterView.TableSearchRowSearch(searchvalue);

grd.MasterView.TableSearchRow.AutomaticallySelectFirstResult = true;

grd.MasterView.TableSearchRow.HighlightResults = true;
grd.MasterView.TableSearchRow.InitialSearchResultsTreshold = 1;
grd.MasterView.TableSearchRow.Search(searchvalue);

I would like to make it slicker by showing a messagebox if no matches are found once the search is completed and also to return the index of the 1st found match. Is here a way to get search result back or determine if the search is completed?

Thanks.

 

Here is a

Martin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Oct 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?