Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
278 views

How do I add event handler of HyperlinkOpening for hyperlink column field in C#?  I saw the following code but I cannot link it to radgridview.  I can add event via property windows for radgridview but don't know how to do it for 1 column only. Thanks.

 

Private Sub RadGridView1_HyperlinkOpening(sender As Object, e As HyperlinkOpeningEventArgs)
    e.Cancel = True

    Dim f As New Form()
    f.Text = e.Column.Name + " " + e.Row.Index
    f.Show()

End Sub

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Jun 2016
1 answer
135 views

Hello there,

I believe I've found a bug in gridview. After adding a childtemplate (1) to a childtemplate (2) of the mastertemplate, any change to the grid will 'disconnect' childtemplate (1) from childtemplate (2).

To work around, add the following in your *.designer.cs after the changes:

this.gridTemplate2.Templates.AddRange(new Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewTemplate[] {
    this.gridTemplate1
});

Of course, this is incredibly annoying to do every time you change the grid, so I'm hoping another solution is possible.

Version: v. 2016.1.216.40

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Jun 2016
8 answers
148 views

Hello,

there seems to be a problem with the DropDownList (latest version, the last 2015 version worked fine) when used inside a Excel AddIn.

A demo project is attached (not a png it's a zip file), you need Excel 2013 or 2016 installed to debug the demo project.

When you run this, there is a new ribbon tab in the Excel (tab2) and a new button (button1) to click.

If you take the same code from the RadForm2 and make a new WinForms Project and do the same thing as in the Excel AddIn, the code works fine.

 

Kind Regards,

Christian

 

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Jun 2016
4 answers
564 views

Hi there

How can i change the data point colours?

i have tried

            LineSeries3.BorderColor = Color.Green;
            LineSeries3.BorderColor2 = Color.Green;
            LineSeries3.BorderColor3 = Color.Green;
            LineSeries3.BorderColor4 = Color.Green;
            LineSeries3.ForeColor = Color.Green;

but it changes the line but not the point colour/series colour

i have attached a image showing what i done.

Jeremy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 May 2016
3 answers
184 views

Hello

I have created a LinearGauge that is in scrollable windows form, on scrolling the UI of Gauge distorts in random manner. I have attached the screenshot alongwith to understand what exactly is happening to the gauge on scrolling. Please help me at the earliest regarding the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Raviesh

Raviesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 May 2016
3 answers
402 views

Hello there!

 

Im trying to accomplish these 2 taks:

 

 -  To limit the amount of items added by the AutoCompleteBox

-  To retrieve the AutoCompleteValueMember after a TextBlock is added

 

So far i tried with the event CreateTextBlock but, the event fires every time i type a key , i was looking the documentation and i cant seem to find an event that fires after a TextBlock is added.

 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2016
1 answer
121 views
Just curious how to tell if a gridview is being grouped at the time?  if it is being grouped, how to clear all grouping programmatically?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2016
1 answer
78 views
How can I have search in ColumnChooser?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2016
5 answers
391 views

Hi,

I created a user control containing only a RadCardView (for easy re-usability) and databound it to an ObservableCollection. Generally it works pretty well but some things need to be adjusted.

I noticed the ItemRemoved event with the "Delete key" thing, but i can't find the way to activate this feature to be able to remove items (with buttons or right click)

Also, I want to change the displayed names, so I changed the text property for each cardViewItem and set DrawText to false for some, but when I launch my application, only FieldName properties appear and DrawText is ignored.

Any help on how to achieve this two things would be appreciated,

Best regards.

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2016
1 answer
281 views
I want to show some text when user hovers the level 3 nodes of treeview using ToolTipTextNeeded event. How can I do this?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?