Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
162 views

Hello,

I have a Panorama with one Group (Group A) that contains a few tiles. I have changed the AllowDrag and AllowDrop for allow of these tiles to false to prevent Users from rearranging "Group A" tiles. At run-time, more groups and tiles are dynamically added based on individual user setting files. I am using the panorama.PanoramaElement.DragDropService.PreviewDragOver event to prevent users from dragging dynamically added tiles to "Group A".

First I get the position of the cursor on the Panorama using panorama.PointToClient(MousePosition). Then I get the left most Group (Group B) that is not "Group A" and set the EventArgs.CanDrop to false if the cursor is left of "Group B's" ControlBoundingRectangle.Left.

However, I found that if you drag a tile by first clicking on the right most edge of the tile and position the cursor just to the right of "Group B's" ControlBoundingRectangle's left edge, most of the tile hovers over the "Group A" but the cursor is within "Group B" and EventArgs.CanDrop is set to true. So when the user release the mouse, it puts the tile in "Group A".

I looked at panorama.PanoramaElement.DragDropService.PreviewDragDrop and the EventArgs.DropLocation.X was 165 when in the panorama.PanoramaElement.DragDropService.PreviewDragOver the panorama.PointToClient(MousePosition).X was 250 (under 250 is when EventArgs.CanDrop is set to false).

How can I determine if a tile is going to be dropped into "Group A" and cancel or prevent it?

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2016
0 answers
132 views

Hi,

 

I deleted the Telerik.Windows.Maths dll from my project as I saw on another thread it was no longer required with the 2016 Q1 release. However, deleting it has caused it to stop my IWorkbookFormatProvider code from working (bringing up the 'Could not load file or assembly Telerik.Windows.Maths ...' etc. error), and obviously now, I can't re-download it. What should I do now?

 

Thanks for your help.

Mary
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 06 Jun 2016
2 answers
353 views

Hi to all,

I would change back color of Pinned Column, I would use same color of unpinned columns.

How can I do?

Dario Concilio
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 06 Jun 2016
13 answers
789 views
I have a radgridview which is bound to a dataset.
When the user sorts the radgrid, the dataset is not sorted equally so it does not give the correct data back for editing.

Is there a solution to that ?
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jun 2016
1 answer
506 views

I have a problem with the Select All option in the RadCheckedDropDownList control to try Uncheck all items the application crashes when the number of items is greater than 400. Please help me....

Regards

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jun 2016
1 answer
255 views
Is there a way to make specific columns, rows or even certain cells read-only in the grid on the side of the gantt chart. For example, I don't want users to be able to edit the name or dates of a task directly in the grid. Instead I want the user to have to double click on a line in the grid to bring up a window where they can edit those details.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Jun 2016
7 answers
475 views
Hi,

How can we import rtf into RadRichTextbox. We got the following code.

public RadDocument ImportDocx()
{
    RadDocument document = null;
    IDocumentFormatProvider provider = new DocxFormatProvider();
    OpenFileDialog openDialog = new OpenFileDialog();
    openDialog.Filter = "Documents|*.docx";
    openDialog.Multiselect = false;
    DialogResult dialogResult = openDialog.ShowDialog();
    if (dialogResult == System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK)
    {
        using (FileStream stream = new FileStream(openDialog.FileName, FileMode.Open))
        {
            document = provider.Import(stream);
        }
    }
    return document;
}

But, it is not working. It is crashing while it tries to create the stream.

Please help us on this.
Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2016
1 answer
171 views

Hi there

I asked this question a day ago and it wad deleted!

I asked how can i use buttons to zoom and pan a chart???

regards

Jeremy

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2016
0 answers
117 views

Hi,

 

I'm having a problem with setting a header in a radprintdocument. I'm setting a leftheader only. It looks fine on the the first page, but on further pages, it prints on top of the content of the document -- as in, the content and the header start at the same point on the page, instead of the content being printed below the header.

 

Here's my code:

 

        Header = "Date: " & lblDateTime.Text & " To: " & txtTo.Text

        If txtCC.Text <> "" Then
            Header = Header & " CC: " & txtCC.Text
        End If

        Document.LeftHeader = Header
        Document.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = False
        Document.DefaultPageSettings.PrinterSettings.Copies = 1
        Document.AssociatedObject = txtEmail
        Document.PrinterSettings.PrinterName = Printer

        Document.Print()

Mary
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 02 Jun 2016
5 answers
512 views
Hi

I want to export RadGridView into excel file, with some header information eg(Report title, country, report duration), currently i did not see any methods to achive this. I use the below method to generate excel file.

exporter.RunExport(

Me.RadGridView1, strFilename, ExportToExcelML.ExcelMaxRows._65536, exportThemeColors)

Thanks for any hint.

regards
raju

 

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?