This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadGridView Filter

1 Answer 68 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ravi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ravi asked on 22 Apr 2016, 06:14 AM

Hi,

I am new to telerik.
Added filter to radgridview.Some default value i have set for some column when i am adding new row .
facing problem  when trying to do filter it is taking default values in filter also for all column whose default values i have set..Rowindex for both Add new row and filter are same.
how to remove these default values from filter?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
answered on 26 Apr 2016, 09:48 AM
Hello Ravi,

Thank you for writing.

Following the provided information, I was unable to reproduce the issue you are facing. Could you please specify the exact steps how to reproduce the problem or provide a sample code snippet? I am not sure how exactly you assign default values for the new row, but the appropriate solution is to use the RadGridView.DefaultValuesNeeded event. Additional information is available at the following link: http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/gridview/rows/new-row

Otherwise, you can check whether the CurrentRow is GridViewNewRowInfo or GridViewFilteringRowInfo.

I hope this information helps. Should you have further questions I would be glad to help.

Regards,
Dess
Telerik
Do you need help with upgrading your AJAX, WPF or WinForms project? Check the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts.
Tags
GridView
Asked by
Ravi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
Share this question
or