Dear sirs,
I have data source in format of List<Dictionary<string,object>>. Can I bind the data to RadGridView.DataSource?
If it is not, can I extend some classes to do that?
Thanks for your sharing.
Tuan


hi,
in my app i write subject "آقای ØÙ‚یقت" but in Appointment Title it wrote "ØÙ‚یقت آقای"
actually in the Appointment Title the Expression reversed,why?


I am trying to create a template editor for making letters for mailing.
I open up a new form with a RadRichTextEditor and an Editor Ribbon, and then assign a MailMergeDataSource.ItemsSource.
I add a few fields to the documents, and then use a DocxFormatProvider to get a byte[]
That array goes into an event with a Letter object inside. The event handler code is below.
All I want to do, is reload that byte[] into a different RadRichTextEditor, and then display the mailmerge fields like this <<MyCustomField>> and ideally highlight it. Instead, it's just displaying data from the ItemsSource. Below is the code that I think is relevant
private void LetterEditor_TemplateSaved(object sender, TemplateSavedEventArgs templateSavedEventArgs){ var provider = new DocxFormatProvider(); var doc = provider.Import(templateSavedEventArgs.Letter.LetterByteArray); radRichTextEditor1.Document = doc; radRichTextEditor1.Document.ShowMergeFieldsHighlight = true; radRichTextEditor1.Document.FieldsDisplayMode = Telerik.WinForms.Documents.Model.FieldDisplayMode.DisplayName;}
I have the RadGrid properly changing the row backcolor based on the value of one column by utilizing the RowFormatting event handler, but this causes the selected row backcolor to no longer be the normal blue. Is there a way to set the row backcolor without effecting the selected row backcolor?
Thanks,
Greg Swope

As there is no event for Cell Mouse Enter or Cell Mouse Leave for a GridView, What event can I use to change the Mouse Cursor when the mouse hovers over a specific Cell?
I tried using the CellFormatting event to no avail.
01.Private Sub dgvVenItems_CellFormatting(sender As Object, e As Telerik.WinControls.UI.CellFormattingEventArgs) Handles dgvVenItems.CellFormatting02. Dim font As New System.Drawing.Font(SystemFonts.DialogFont, FontStyle.Underline)03. 04. If e.CellElement.ColumnIndex = 0 Then05. e.CellElement.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Blue06. e.CellElement.Font = font07. dgvVenItems.Cursor = Cursors.Hand08. Else09. e.CellElement.ResetValue(LightVisualElement.ForeColorProperty, ValueResetFlags.Local)10. dgvVenItems.Cursor = Cursors.Default11. End If12.End SubIn my RadMultiColumnCombobox. I have added two buttons to the EditorControl's GridView area( image 2) . i want to add controls above and below of the radgridview. Also how to change the radgridview's header text color and background as well as alternate row background like the image given below.( image 1).
Please help


I have a DropdownList with almost 20 items in it with Style DropDown When I Start Typing, it's shortlisting the items and obviously there is some item on top of the list, if i typed complete text and then press enter then focus is being transferred on next field automatically and if i don't type complete text of list item and just press enter then it is just closing the list and focus is still within the same DropDownList Control. Which is why user needs to Enter twice to move forward.
What could be the issue or did i missed something to set .
Regards
MSA
