Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
6 answers
222 views
I am aware of how to add special days, however, I would like to hide the text of the day on the calendar. 

So if my hostitem is a picture, the picture is displayed, but the day number is not. 

when the day number is displayed, it sometimes make the image confusing. 


Thanks!
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2011
11 answers
1.0K+ views
I have an application with a toolwindow on the left and i'd like to disable the close button. Is it possible to do this?
Or is it possible to cancel the event ?

Thank you
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2011
1 answer
172 views
Ok, I'm not sure how to explain this, but, I have a list of "Special Days" that span 2 weeks on both sides of the displayed calendar.

For days that are "vacation" the image shown is the plane. However if the last days of the previous month is also a vacation day. The images do not show up. (See image attached).

Any work around for this?

Thanks!!
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2011
2 answers
156 views

Using WindowsXP Pro SP3.. VisStudio 2010 Premier

I've updated to 2011 Q1, and the project to .net 4.0 client..  and now on the form I am using a chart on I am getting..

"The type or namespace name 'Charting' does not exist in the namespace 'Telerik'"

On using Telerik.Charting;

Please help! it's killing my install.

Thanks Matt
Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2011
1 answer
110 views

Hello

Is it possible to change the color of Property Current Time Thumb in Scheduler?

Greetings

Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2011
3 answers
170 views
Hi,

i have a problem in DocumentTabStrip which is having  a TabPanels but tabs can't be closed or extra tabs that are not visible on the screen cannot be accessed.
can anyone help me from Telerik team?

Thanks,
Simon Maystre.
 
Alexander
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2011
1 answer
178 views
Hi.

I'm now in telerik and i want to know how I can set  RadButtonElement selected so when the user press enter the RadButtonElement
 will execute its event. I don't want to create a key_down event.

Thanks

Arturo
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2011
3 answers
173 views
I have a hierarchical grid view set up.  The child view has more data to display than the parent view, if that matters.  When I open the child view, I can see some of the data, but a lot of it is hidden.  When I make the columns I can see smaller, I can see the data in question.

The scrollbar does not appear, even though I am not suppressing it.  When I force a horizontal scrollbar to be in the child window, it appears, but it will not scroll because the bar is scaled to take up the whole scroll window.

I have had success with creating hierarchical grid views in the past that did not require scrolling of the child data.

I upgraded to the Q1 2011 release and the problem still exists.

Any suggestions?
Alexander
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2011
1 answer
125 views
Hi,

If I have a scheduler binded to an access database, is it possible to have the Summary, Description and Location encrypted before going into the database?

Jay
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2011
3 answers
436 views
hello ,telerik
 How to implement data repeater using telerik winform controls ?
you know ,we can show lots of data using data repeater in asp.net
but How can do it in winform using rad controls?
thanks.hope your reply
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Jun 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?