private void radDock1_DockWindowClosing(object sender, DockWindowCancelEventArgs e) { if (RadMessageBox.Show("Are you sure", "Confirm", MessageBoxButtons.YesNo, RadMessageIcon.Question, MessageBoxDefaultButton.Button1) == System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.No) { e.Cancel = true; } }After some extensive tests we noticed that Telerik's WinForm controls do not behave well in an Access environment. In a .Net application the controls work just fine.
Here's some examples of things we've seen:
I know the controls are not exactly intended to be used like this, but is there anyone else who had similar experiences with the WinForms controls? And has a solution to make the controls more stable?

Hi
How to sort pages in RadPageView?
I was looking for method Sort or Comparer property but I did not find anything. Is it possible to sort pages in RadPageView?
I use version 2011.1.11.419.
Regards

HelIo,
I have a structure that looks like following:
Class
TreeNode {
public
TreeNode
Parent {
get; }
public
IEnumerable<TreeNode>
Children {
get; }
public …
}
I want to bind this structure to a Telerik RadGrid with detail tables for each level of the children. I know that radgrid supports declarative binding to a self-referencing hierarchy, but that assumes you have a flat dataset (e.g. from a database) and can look at a parent key field of some sort. My question is: It is possible to bound a radgrid to a data structure like the one I mentioned and is there a way to do it declaratively?
Thanks in advance,
MisaPrivate Sub gridIssues_DataBindingComplete(sender As Object, e As Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewBindingCompleteEventArgs) Handles gridIssues.DataBindingComplete CType(gridIssues.Columns("balance"), GridViewDecimalColumn).ThousandsSeparator = True
End Sub