Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
11 answers
255 views
I have entire button groups, ribbon groups, winForms controls, etc. that have disappeared from the form since I started creating my UI with the RibbonBar.

I looked in the designer and the controls are still there, they are just not being rendered.

Is this a known issue?  Is there anything I can do?


Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2011
1 answer
291 views
How do I customize TelerikMetroBlue theme?
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2011
1 answer
191 views
I have the following code that gets called on form load and when a button is clicked:

rcSummary.Series.Clear()
rcSummary.RemoveAllSeries()
rcSummary.Clear()
rcSummary.DataSource = PersistenceHelper.GetResponseContentDailySummary(_dbContext, rdtStartDate.Value.Date)

The chart displays with the proper data when the form loads. If the button is clicked on the form, the chart displays "There is no or empty series".

I have verified the correct data is returned by the GetResponseContentDailySummary function.

Any help would be much appreciated,
-jm
Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Nov 2011
1 answer
281 views
Hello,
I want to show large image in tree node and create border for node.
So I think, I need to create treeview custom node, am I right?
Please give me advice how to do, create custom node and do other things?

Please help me,
Thank you so much.
Myat Su
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Nov 2011
8 answers
888 views

Hi,

I do a little tests with RadGridView and I have to say that the RadGridView ist extremely slow, especially the scrolling. I first added a DataTable object as data source with 130 rows and 20 columns. The application was running full screen with 1920x1200 screen resolution. Scrolling is nearly impossible, the grid takes 2 or more seconds to update the position of the rows. After that I added a List<T> with 500 DateTime objects to see if the problem lies elsewhere, but without success. 

My computer is a Pentium Quad Code @ 2.8Ghz, 8GB ram, NVidia Quadro NVS. I know that the graphic adapter isn't the fastes in the world, but for scrolling a table it should be enough.

What can I do to improve the performance!? The problem is that our customers have way slower computers. So the RadGridView is not useable for me.

Thanks in advance

Martin Horst

Brian Lanham
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Nov 2011
3 answers
290 views
Hi :

     How to set GrdViewComboBoxColumn by DisplayMember sorting?

     Now,I find the GridViewComboBoxColumn by ValueMember sorting.

Greetings!
Look forward to you!
Ajing
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Nov 2011
3 answers
211 views
I have noticed both in the demo and my own test code that if a property is any numeric type, the max value is 100.  How do I control this?

Also, I noticed that on the validating, the data types of the OldValue and NewValue are not the same, e.g.  OldValue is Integer but NewValue is Decimal.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Nov 2011
2 answers
131 views
Hi,
I have a radProgressBar that I'm using in a sync component.  I pass the RadProgressBar with a byref into the sync class expecting that when I update the Value1 parameter it will change the bar position.

If I set the Value1 field just before the sync command from within the form it works fine but if I try the same thing once in the sync component it doesn't update the field.  

Now I thought that using byRef would work - it certainly used to.

Any pointers (pun intended)?

Regards,

Jon
Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Nov 2011
5 answers
281 views
Hi,

I just installed the Q3 2011 and I'm having a lot of problems. My installation process was like this:
1. Uninstall prevous release (Q2 2011)
2. Install Q3 2011
3. Start VS - 2010
4. When I try to use the "Telerik|Radcontrols for WinForms|Upgrade Wizard" menu option I'm receive the following error message:
---------------------------
Microsoft Visual Studio
---------------------------
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
---------------------------
OK  
---------------------------

Any suggestions?

Francisco
Aylin
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Nov 2011
1 answer
119 views
Hello,
I'm unsing the RadChart and it's very interesting. but sometimes my Rachart datasource has many datas and the XAxis can not display them all (of course, because sometimes more than a thousand chartitems are returned to the radChart).
So I want to use a bindingnavigator to navigate through them. is it possible? how?
Else, can you explain me another solution to navigate through my radchart when there is a lot of datas returned?

Thank you.
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?