Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
3 answers
224 views
Im having issues with the page view. I want to us the outlook view and next to the frist page view i have another one wich i wanted to use the tabs. What I m trying to do is when i click on one of the buttons in the outlook page view i want it to open one of the tabs in the other page view. Any Help would be Great.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Dec 2011
1 answer
156 views
Hi,
is it possible to view a GridView in the popup items of a Raddropdownlist?
could you please send me an example?
Cristiano
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Dec 2011
1 answer
287 views
We are using telerik control in our Excel-Addin Application.

Functional working: we launch a form on clicking the button ("open form") at add-in ribbon.  User will drag the tree nodes to spreadsheet cells.

Issues we face
1. We don't want hint of node when we perform the drag and drop on spreadsheet cell. (Version used 2010.1.10.504)
2. We tried to use the new version DLL from Telerik but some serious issue arises (Version used 2011.2.11.831)
        a. item drag event is getting called multiple times. 
        b. Cursor remains the NO cursor after dragging the node to area of spreadsheet

Code written on item drag event is as follows

Private Sub RadTreeView1_ItemDrag(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadTreeViewEventArgs) Handles RadTreeView1.ItemDrag
       If Not IsNothing(RadTreeView1.SelectedNode) Then
           Dim strSelected As String = RadTreeView1.SelectedNode.Text
           RadTreeView1.DoDragDrop(" ", Windows.Forms.DragDropEffects.Copy)
           Globals.ThisAddIn.Application.ActiveCell.Value = "LB (" & "" & ControlChars.Quote.ToString() & strSelected & ControlChars.Quote.ToString() & "" & ")"
       End If
End Sub

Please do provide the solution.
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Dec 2011
2 answers
123 views
Got a notification to upgrade, so I did...I have 3 projects under my solution, 2 of which use Telerik WinForms...one project updated just fine, the other fails...I get the following error message:

Error executing custom action
Telerik.WinControls.VSXActions.UpdateReferencesAction: Object
reference not set to an instance of an object.

after which, it removed all Telerik references from the project in which it failed...now it gives me the option to 'Convert to Telerik WinForms Application' which I tried...then I selected the GridView, which auto selects the other ones that are needed...I click finish, and I get the exact same error as above.

thoughts?
Adam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Nov 2011
5 answers
541 views
I need to build a grid with 2 header rows where each column in the 1st header row groups few columns in the 2nd header row.
And the 2nd header row is in 1:1 relation with the grid columns.

For example:

Sunday

Monday

Morning

Afternoon

Evening

Morning

Afternoon

Evening

 

 

 

 

 

 


How do I implement that in RadGrid?

Thanks in advance.
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2011
14 answers
1.8K+ views
Hi guys,

Im only just starting to use Rad controls for winforms, and i know i have such a stupid question. But how do i get a horizontal scroll bar to work with the RadGridView. Il explain my problem below:
Eg - i have 10 columns in the grid, and havent actually set any specific widths on them, and call

radGridView1.MasterGridViewTemplate.BestFitColumns();

Now when i click one the columns to make it autosize to fit its contents, eg a column that has a long sentence in it, i expect to see a horizontal scroll bar so that i can stil scroll to view the other columns. But unfortunately the scroll bar never shows up :( Even though HorizontalScollState = AutoHide. All i simply want is for a scroll bar to show up when there are too many columns.

I must be missing something for sure! Do i need to set specific widths on columns, so that the scroll bar comes up and works?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Chris.

Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2011
3 answers
232 views
Hi,

I am using the RadRichTextBox (RRTB) to display HTML code.  This works well, however there is an issue with the border of the table with which I am unable to remove, and remains black between cells.  I have tried to use iinline attributes such as style="border:none" and style="border-collapse:collapse" without success.

Are any style attributes for tables supported? Please help!
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2011
6 answers
441 views
Hi.. how are you..

I am exporting a GridView with several columns... one of them is a type checkbox..it's neccesary to chose the rows in the grid.
see attach name "GridViewCheckBox.JPG" and i need export the information in the grid but when i export it.. He put the the field Checkbox like FALSE OR TRUE (see the image "exportexcelgridview.jpg" ) and need that export without this column.. there a option when i am exporting can i chose wich column want to export ?? and i neet to show the column like Checkbox..

Thanks very much..
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2011
3 answers
118 views
Hi there,

I am working on a custom theme based on ControlDefault
I have a form containing multiple grids and i want to use the HideSelection property to remove all row and cell highlighting when focusing on a different grid.
I've managed to get the theme to do this mostly, the only part i cant figure out is how to remove the cell highlight (see attached screen shot).

I've removed the border from GridDataCellElement.IsCurrent, but left the one for GridDataCell.IsSelected. it seems like no matter what i try, the border still remains.

Hope someone can help!

Cheers,
Matt
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2011
1 answer
186 views
Hi,
Does anyone have a code snipped to check if a child radform is already open?
Thank you

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?