Visual Studio 2013 intellisense

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. Anil
    Anil avatar
    3 posts

Posted 27 Oct 2014 Link to this post

I am using kendo UI Pro 2014.2.1008 with Visual Studio 2013 (update 3). I have the kendo.all.min.intellisense.js file in the same folder as the kendo.all.min.js. The folder is "~/Scripts/kendo/2014.2.1008". It is also listed in _reference.js file properly. Still I am not getting any intellisense either in cshtml or in js files. Can't figure out what I am missing. Please advice. Thank you.
  2. Petyo
    Admin
    Petyo avatar
    2444 posts

Posted 28 Oct 2014 Link to this post

Hi,

can you check if the jQuery intellisense file works in the same setup? 

Regards,
    Petyo
    Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

3. Anil
    Anil avatar
    3 posts

Hi Petyo,

I checked jQuery intellisense and it works fine. I also tried to create a new project to see if there was something about that particular project but I get the same behavior in both projects.

Anil
  4. Anil
    Anil avatar
    3 posts

Hi Petyo,

Sorry about the previous post. I am getting intellisense for javascript but not for jQuery. I guess I need to investigate that also.

Anil
  5. Petyo
    Admin
    Petyo avatar
    2444 posts

Posted 29 Oct 2014 Link to this post

Hi,

As far as I remember, the intellisense support was not available in all Visual Studio versions - perhaps it is not supported in the one you use, too. 

Regards,
    Petyo
    Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!