This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Visual Studio 2013

3 Answers 116 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Tash
Top achievements
Rank 1
Tash asked on 18 Oct 2013, 02:25 PM
Any idea when your Ajax product will support VS 2013. I know your defcraft supports it already but I am talking about your regular product.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Deyan Enchev
Telerik team
answered on 22 Oct 2013, 08:54 AM
Hi,

RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX will support officially Visual Studio 2013 from Q3 2013 SP1 release. Here you can check which the Visual Studio versions we officially support are.

Regards,
Deyan Enchev
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tash
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Nov 2013, 05:25 PM
So on my machine I updated Telerik Ajax updated with telerik control panel. But it wont see my visual studio 2013 to integrate itself.

The control panel method seems to work on new installations of Visual studio and telerik but not machines that have had VS 2013 and telerik installed on it already.

Please advise.
Dyanko
Telerik team
answered on 13 Nov 2013, 12:05 PM
Hi Tash,

I tried to reproduce the issue on our side, but the VS Extensions are successfully deployed in my Visual Studio 2013. I would suggest to check if the Visual Studio 2013 support feature is checked for installation in the Telerik Control Panel. The following steps will help you to do that:
  1. Log in into the Telerik Control Panel
  2. Click on the ASP.NET AJAX product
  3. Check the TURN FEATURES ON/OFF check box in the product details view
  4. Close the product details view
  5. Proceed
  6. Verify if the Visual Studio 2013 Support check box is selected. (see attachment)

If the Visual Studio 2013 Support check box is not selected, check it and proceed with installation.

In case the VS Extensions are still missing I would suggest to try installing them from the Visual Studio Gallery. These steps will navigate you through the process:
  1. Start your Visual Studio
  2. Start the Extensions and Updates manager from the Tools menu
  3. Click on the Online tab on the left side of the dialog
  4. Type "Telerik" in the Search Visual Studio Gallery text box
  5. Select the Telerik WebUI VSExtensions and click on the Download button
  6. Follow the installation steps

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Dyanko
Telerik

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading Telerik DevCraft Ultimate.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Tash
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Deyan Enchev
Telerik team
Tash
Top achievements
Rank 1