How do you change the viewport header text style/color?
1 Answer, 1 is accepted
answered on 15 Feb 2012, 04:58 PM
To achieve this you'll need to copy the default styles of the control and modify it.
Here's how you can achieve this with Metro Theme step-by-step:
1. Extract the RadTimeBar template through Blend. To learn how refer to the Editing Control Templates in Expression Blend topic.
2. Add the Metro theme as Resource in your application. The Silverlight themes are located in separate assemblies in order the size of the control assembly to be optimized. The WPF themes are embedded in the control assemblies.
3. Your new Style should be based on the Metro Theme using the BasedOn property. When you use this property, the new style will inherit the values of the original style that are not explicitly redefined in the new style.
4. Delete the Theme property setting from the ItemContainer of the RadTimeBar Style
5. Extract the default ItemControl style through Blend (to learn how refer to 1.)
6. Edit the ItemControl style as you need and add it as implicit style in your application.
Please note that you'll need to use the latest Official binaries from Q1 2012 to achieve this.
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>