This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Upgrading to 2014.1.318 causing issues on iPad in Phonegap

2 Answers 60 Views
DropDownList
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Alex Smith
Top achievements
Rank 1
Alex Smith asked on 16 Apr 2014, 02:48 PM
We recently upgraded the kendo code in our app from 2013.3.1414.commercial to 2014.1.318.commercial.
When we did we immediately started noticing issues with transitioning from some remote views to others. These issues manifest only while running on the iPad and do not throw any javascript errors. Are there any known issues WRT to this release and running on the iPad? If not; I can try to invest the time to create a sample application to illustrate the behavior.

Thanks

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Alex Smith
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Apr 2014, 02:52 PM
I just realized my explanation of the symptom of the issue is lacking.
We are seeing issues where the view we are transitioning to is only partially rendered and artifacts of the prior view are still visible. For example we have view A with a layout and view B has another layout. When view B is rendered we see it's header AND view A's header which is partially obscured by B's header.
Once this issue happens we are then unable to transition to any other remote view reliably. Most often what happens is that the view we try to navigate from never "goes away" but is always visible.
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
answered on 17 Apr 2014, 07:10 AM
Hello Alex,

We are not aware of such issue and haven't seen it before. Can you describe detailed reproduction steps or send a sample page where we can reproduce this issue and help you fix it? Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Kamen Bundev
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Tags
DropDownList
Asked by
Alex Smith
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Alex Smith
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team