This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Update RowDetails while typing in the row cell. Cell ends the editing mode when losing focus.

1 Answer 24 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Nargis
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nargis asked on 12 Sep 2014, 08:46 AM
Hello,

I am implementing a WPF-Application that contains a GridView with Rowdetails with RowDetails, where a field is a mandatory input.
Therefore I have two issues to solve:
1. If I typing in the row cell the corresponding field in the row details will not updatet immediately. It is only updated when I press the Enter key. How could I achieve a syncrones update of RowDetails?
2. The mandatory field is filled, I click with the mouse in the RowDetails field (eg textbox). The GridView do not realize that the row cell is no longer edited (I think CellEditEnded event will not fired). How could I achieve the behavior when the cell loses focus, the GridView / RowDetails is updated?

I attached a solution that maps these issues.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Best regards
Nargis

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
answered on 15 Sep 2014, 07:11 AM
Hi,

You can find my reply in the other forum thread you opened on the same topic.

Regards,
Dimitrina
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Tags
GridView
Asked by
Nargis
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
Share this question
or